1996 XTB21

skewby

mulkey come to the bar the week of fathers day. i'm sure some one will be here to run with your bullet. i'm sure it won't be me cause i'm a;ways the the slow poke...

RoseXB03

Im with you Skewby, in the back. But I think may be one or two around that might handle 96....

Dark Allison

Thank god Jerry Ridenour isn't still around he'd take a vacation day to drive down and get a piece of that. We could probaly call Bud Hicks he loves putting bullets on the trailer.

Dave Hensley

Bring it on down the week of 6/20. I am sure there will be several folks willing to ride behind that Bullet. Bring Bud-Ro and if he will drive the Bullet I will run him with an XTB21 with a 225 ProMax.;)

john4utvols

Jermey bring it down 21st- 26 a few little xb2002 with little motors might make you eat your words. In any type of water. If needed I can put a couple of people in my boat to make it closer.

XS2NV

Top Gun
Im youre huckleberry this sunday on watts bar!!! Lil ole 225 family ski boat!! Just look for me, stands out like a sore thumb! PS if ya do find me (and i REALLY hope you do) stay to my left ;)

Attachments