2001 Allison River Racer

racerx

I have a super super nice River Racer gonna be 4 sale next week,single axle trailer with disk brakes,i will post pictures when done its in the garage gettin the killer detail,boat has not been used but 20 to 30 hours max by lookin at it is my guess,just throwing it out there for those lookin for one,will know exact price and give full details when done,it is a super nice peice for river runnin,it will be priced between 10,500 to 11,500 without motor,i bought the boat for the engine is reason for sellin,clean titles in hand,call 630 881 8574 Jeff again no junk hear....

racerx

picture on scream and fly,they will probally boot me off and tell me i am flippin,i do have pictures for those interested,it is real real nice boat

Alli-drenaline Rush

picture on scream and fly,they will probally boot me off and tell me i am flippin,i do have pictures for those interested,it is real real nice boat
Racerx you're flippin' alright...... flippin' crazy for selling that gem! Sure looks mint to me!

racerx

Will post pictures next week,it is a very sweet boat,heading to jasper,see ya

Fl Boy in ILL

I have seen the boat before Jeff got it and it was nice, I am sure with his attention to detail it will be almost perfect. Good look with the sell and at Jasper

Rick

SANTAFE

Probationary User
Got Pics? Do you know the weight?
Thanks
Randy..............

racerx

Pictures will be posted tommorrow,the boat just keeps lookin better every time i go into the garage,weight is unknown,just a say so aying its a light river racer but i can send serial number out to those interested,maybe Bill can verify the weight,just not real good at posting big pictures on this site,unless someone can send me an email so i can send pictures too,and thet could put them up.Thanks Jeff

SANTAFE

Probationary User
Eric do you think I could ever learn how to drive one of these things?

racerx

Eric can give you lessons,he was givin them at Jasper this past weekend....I will get them over to ya Eric...

racerx

Thanks Eric,the 2 seats in boat look like they have never been sat in,the finish is outstanding,rigged with gauges,harness,ect,fuel tank.winter sale at 11 grand,ready to go down the road.call 630 881 9574 Jeff priced under half price plus of new,its a no brainer,no dissapointments...

JASONPIJANOWSKI

I seen this rig after Jeff got done giving it its detail. I got some money burning a hole in my pocket and if it dont sell pretty soon might have to make that long 50 mile run to come and get it!!!!!! THERE IS NO DISAPPOINTMENTS IN THIS RIG!!!!!!!!!
Jason

racerx

can deliver boat to the bottom of IL or Paducah KY this weekend,heading down for some fishin,that can save a bunch of time off the southern boys,think hard guys...