2001 Allison River Racer

racerx

Put sum pictures up on scream and fly 20ft and under,they can be blown up even bigger,this boat in time grows on ya...

racerx

well i had some picture on screamand fly,they want me to become a supporting vender for 600.00 bucks,,there all about money....Boat is still 4 sale Dave i will get pictures today..

Dave Hensley

I went through the same thing with them. I had a small marine business and used the name in my signature for posting. After I stopped doing customer work they wanted me to contribute as a vendor because "other vendors" were complaining. Didn't contribute so my rights to post are suspended under that signature. No great loss.

BGohr

I went through the same thing with them. I had a small marine business and used the name in my signature for posting. After I stopped doing customer work they wanted me to contribute as a vendor because "other vendors" were complaining. Didn't contribute so my rights to post are suspended under that signature. No great loss.
I had the same problem, as well, with Fastboats canada, he told me I was advertising because I had my business card from OMC in my signature, I told him that was from 1999 but I guess he didn't get it, as well with S&C and FCB as you said, no great loss, I seem to still be alive, hard to believe.

Dave that boat that Jeff has is mint, he gave it the "detail". I took the motor off it for him and whatever was in the boat for rigging I left there, the harness and wiring I rolled it back and stuck it in the side, trim gauge cable, recall monster Tach, race steering, shifter, foot throttle, it was all left in the boat, just took the fuel pump and trim pump, he has the fuel tank, the seats that came with the boat were never in it, it had one short bucket in the front, the 2 RR seats are like new. Remember that was Steves boat, it sat in inside storage for the last 5 or 6 years and I really don't think he had it in the water more than 10 times anyone can come up with, he never used it.

Last edited:

Dave Hensley

Bill I am sure boat is as advertised. I have a Bass Racer that I bought from Rick Conklin last April that has not been in the water yet. Most of that being due to working in Kentucky for 6 months. Trying to figure out if I can continue to prop up the economy of Northern Illinois with good old Confederate cash....

BGohr

Well Dave any contributions will be appreciated.........did you get those parts you were looking for?

Jeff is the King Detailer, he just likes to brag up the detail job and leaves out some of the expensive details about the boat LOL..........

Dave Hensley

I need a set of stock length lite pins. Do you run the short pin? I have enough trouble getting the keeper in for the stock length. Also if and when I get another XR 2001 I want a 12" mid. That is on my bucket list.

Last edited:

BGohr

I will look and see what I have for pins, I use stock length pins, I like the wider load distribution. Need a circlip tool I have extras, I ended up with a couple of the new tools but I still use the old ones with the knob.

racerx

Ok guys time to move this fine ride $9,000 cash buys this sweet rig,there isnt a nicer 9 grand boat out there period....will send detailed pictures to those real interested,,time to move it...630 881 8574 Jeff

racerx

Brack will get u pictures tonite,loke Eric says this is the deal,no rat hear...

Brack

the kicker is still wait'in on pic........(bout to do it boyz)

I'm still kick'in but my 02 may be fer sale soon guyz

racerx

Had to leave town for a few days,there is a deposit being sent on the allison,if any thing falls out,will relist,,,thanks Allison Owners,sorry Brack,if anything happens will let u know..Jeff

JASONPIJANOWSKI

Hey Lou
How's that ride lookin? Do I have to come up there and buy it? Sounds like none got no money !!!!!! Either do I but I can make it happen.