2004 XB21 Prosport Elite for sale !!!

RedAllison

Knew dis steal priced jewel wudnt gonna last long. Dat probably da deal ofda year fo sho!!! :beer:

Congrats to all, :at the bar
RA

flatout

Well I had the XB21 out this weekend and what a difference in the ride between the 2003 and the 21. Sort of comparing a Ferrari to a Jaguar. The 21 is a luxury ride and goes just as fast as the 2003 but the 2003 is more sporty (fun). I love them both but my wife says get one of them out of the driveway. Until then she has to park her truck on the street and that aint gonna happen!

IRONBLOCK

HALFAST,
Would you share with us what you sold the beautiful XB-21 to get?
Am I the only one that is still curious about the 'replacement' boat? I figure it must really be sweet to let flatout get such a ride!
IRONBLOCK

props4u2

HALFAST,
Would you share with us what you sold the beautiful XB-21 to get?
Am I the only one that is still curious about the 'replacement' boat? I figure it must really be sweet to let flatout get such a ride!
IRONBLOCK

John is in to all kinds of boats, he's had big cats to bass boats and everything in between. No telling what he's got now.

Lee

halfast

Hey Lee, Your ears must a been ringing... Funny you guys should bring this up, tomorrow I am flying to Michigan to drive a new Fastcat F20 with a 300XS as potential new boat. I went without a boat this summer and withdrawl has set in. I have had a number of cats in the past and I am fond of them. I must say though my Allison was awesome so this cat better be the "cats ***" or another Allison will be my choice. Lee would have to bring this one to Vermont this time. I will post when I get back....

IRONBLOCK

Must have accidentally tapped into the mainframe of solar consciousness; slightly faster than an Allison but less reliable.
IRONBLOCK