2013 Rally Attendees Boat Pics.....

Allyfishing

Here's my boat so ya'll will know it's me.
That's not Ben's boat.....Ben's don't have no stinking butt seat up front!!! :LMAO:

BTW, just a warning for anyone who ever goes fishing with Ben....stay out of his way if you catch a fish...I never saw a man his size move so fast to get down to lip your fish for ya!!!!!

Last edited:

biller31

Too many years of tournament fishing, and NO... I don't have no stinking butt seat. It came with the boat and has been in the garage since. However should I ever fish during a tornado again it does come in handy.

biller31

NO Really! I was fishing a tournament on Neely Henry in Gadsden Alabama mid 2000's during a tornado. It was really cool to see. NOT!!! I looked at the weather report twice (Chance Of Showers!) Chance my ***! it rained so hard I could barely see my trolling motor. There was NOWHERE to go. Hell, I just kept fishing. I thought... Well I always said I'd like to die with a fishing rod in my hand... looks like today is the day. Tornado passed I kept fishing in a blinding rain coming down sideways. Chunking a DiamondDust 1/2 oz. rattle trap and just thowing the fish in the water collecting in the floor of my Ranger. I caught the hell out of em. Ended up 3rd out of 240 people with just under 24 pounds. I was glad I packed the butt seat in the rod locker that day.