2013 rally

O'Brien 21

:don't_care It's been a crappy year so far. Today I go to court again trying to settle things. Hopefully I won't spend the rest of my like in depends. Salt creek is good for me as well. Don't know about the "floating dock" tho. Have outdrive issues which require the boat to be pulled out of the water, only $700 out & $700 in plus rebuilding outdrive and it's not even a sporty! If I'm not able to get the HB fixed, we might have it "out of the marina" as some groups have done. We could stay on one of their rental boats & I'm sure John (the owner) would work w/us.

Alli has been a joy. Quite the swimmer and has a nose that won't quit. Full of "piss & vinegar" as she should be. Lover the water and trying to catch ducks.

Have an issue w/motor, intermitten miss sometimes all sometimes not all. Hate the garmin elect. Time to up grade. OH flash the evil one want's the Allison as part of the settlement! Sweet!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

badbait

It looks like were getting close to a majority wanting to go back to Salt Creek.

1. Gary
2. Bob
3. Gene
4. Bill
5. Mike

fastglass1

It looks like Shasta is the choice. Has anyone contacted Salt Creek?

Also, I think I have the dates as May 12th thru 19th. Is that correct?

fastglass1

In that case, let's have it here on the Willamette River. There are some great places to run if you don't mind all of the dead heads in the river.

As always, I will be more than happy to help out in any way I can. If someone has the contact info for Salt Creek, I can call them. But it might be better for whom ever contacted them last year, to call again this year. They did a great job getting it setup.

O'Brien 21

Don't know how to get there!! Way too far north. Shasta is good. Get busy & do it on line Bob, if ya don't mind. & don't forget the "Apple stuff" that your wife makes.:laughing

O'Brien 21

Is this the real guy we haven't seen for awhile? Glad to hear you can make it! I'll help out, we all had a great time there (again) last year. I'll swing by the "resort" and speak to the people. Wk before memorial wk end if I remember correctly.:confused

DONNY

OMFG!!!! we are all still here after the nuclear cloud has been lifted. count my fat *** in bitches......

West Coast Bull

Gene did you get a chance to check out Salt Creek ? And see what week is free. Tell Keith and Bev that we are all ready for some of his good cooking and beef jerky ( clam ?) glad to see you going to make it Lou. Hope to see more folks on the list to attend :)

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
What's the water level like at Salt Creek this year? That launch is a $hithole.

badbait

Lou, good to see you posting. I'm looking forward to seeing you at the rally. That is if someone sets it up with the powers that be at Salt Creek. The last time we were there The water was up and it was a lot easier in and out than the last time you were there. I just looked in the local paper and the lake is 34 feet from the top. hopefully it will go up another 20 feet by Rally time. We need to get serious about getting this setup real soon.

West Coast Bull

Bill maybe you can go up and check on are little friend and his my mom. And see if we can reserve the week of May 12th to the 19th at Salt Creek for the rally ? I am looking foreword to seeing everyone this year and hope we get a big turnout. Thanks

O'Brien 21

LET THE FUN BEGIN
I WENT TO SALT CREEK RESORT & SPOKE W/GARY. He said that there was no way in *(&^ that we would be permitted to use that location. It seems that he remembered all the fighting, drinking, and generally tearing up of the quiet cove. He also mentioned the one trying to take out a marker bouy with his (somewhat controlled) RC boat!

Actually, that entire week is totally open. The following week is booked. You can call the resort directly this year to make your reservations. You will be speaking to or leaving a message for GARY ( I'LL REPEAT FOR SLOMO)THAT'S GARY and the ph # is 530-238-2161. 50% deposit required at the time of reservation. We just got 2.5 more inches of rain & the launch ramp will work even for the ones that come up from Napa county.

Mr. COZY
I'm not small, I'm "FUN SIZE"
:relax::very happy

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
The Trailer Queen launches in no mud! :laughing

Hope to see you at sodium creek, tall man. :big grin

Is pinkie's boat running this year?

Ok I'm booked. No turning back now. I already have my excuses lined up for when I lose to pinkie.

Last edited:

badbait

Now were making some progress. Thanks so much for checking on the availability of the resort Gene. We may have a good turnout after all. I will try to talk to some of my friends and see if they will come up and give Pinkie and Lou another boat to run against.