2013 rally

O'Brien 21

Don't know how well Lou's sled will be running after launching from the trestle. :confused El Pinko should be fine, he used to adversity

Mr. Fun Sized

SLOmofo

Trestle to water level must be 150' or so. I think I'd launch from the mud. It isn't mud anyway it's the old Hwy 101. Launched if far worse conditions in the dark with only a foot of clearance on each side of the camper jacks to rock walls. Lil Lake Amador.
Hum mm, motors on the bench one heads off. center section is all in pieces. boats at home. Parts on back order. Sounds normal to me!

badbait

Ya gotta love those race mottas. They run for 15 minutes and then you work on them for 15 hours. I'm going to stick with the green fishing motors so that you have someone that can tow you in. lol

badbait

By the way was Pinkie band for life. I would think he has served his time by now. Bad remarks are better than no remarks which is almost what we have now.

aka wild bill

SLOmofo

Little big man was a good movie.
John Rrrrr reminds me of the Contrary in that movie. Washes with dirt then drys with water.

Since I got pitched out I took the engine off 1. so I wouldn't run it till I fixed the slop. 2. so I could fix the slop. Steering shaft bushings finished tonight after work. Nice and tight.
The heads are off to correctly set the depth of the pyros in the exhaust ports. Pyros will display on the IQ3 dash.
Steering ram getting rebuilt, in Florida now.

POST THE DATES OF THE WAR2013, hate to show up and only Gene is there.

cj707

Hey Gene, are you gonna have Barb's, I mean your houseboat at the rally? I wanted to bring my motorhome this year. Just don't want to have to use John's truck to launch twice a day

West Coast Bull

It looks like were getting close to a majority wanting to go back to Salt Creek.

1. Gary
2. Bob
3. Gene & Allie
4. Bill
5. Mike.... Tuesday to sat. (Tuesday dinner on me)
6. Donny
7. Larry
8) Lars
9) Chuck Norris
10) John & Travis
11) Keith
12) Lou & Jr.
13)?
14)
Ect.

Lets get the biggest turnout to date ! It's going to be GREAT

badbait

Lars, that's a good question. Gene, whats it going to take to get that boat back to Salt Creek for the Rally.

SLOmofo

I think that would be kinda fun, well at least the first few minutes. Then it would be "Are we there yet?"
Little Big Man has changed internet providers, again, and is unable to post, again. We had a short chat yesterday. He said it (house boat) will move just can't shift all the way from forward to reverse, stretched cable.

badbait

Maybe we can pass the hat at the rally and get Gene the parts he needs. As far as getting the boat down to salt Creek if we tied on and backed him out sounds like it could go forward on it's own power. As far as going home all we need is some help getting him back into his slip. You can count on me to help both ways. If we had at least two extra people on Gene's boat guarding the corners and pushing him out of trouble we should be able to make it all happen. Gene what do ya think? Gary send me Gene's Phone number.

SLOmofo

If I understood him correctly the shift cable that goes into the unit at the drive is the part that is stretched. The house boat has to be hauled out to do it. it's the cost of the out /in thats $$$$$. Also when it's out of the water other things are cost effective to do at the same time. Spray washing the pontoons and treating them........
If theres a will theres a way. He also said there might be another option.