2014 xr-2002

xb03fs

Bullet boats may not be around if it weren't for Allison selling them there old molds years ago. Darris will not sell his molds anymore ,I have pictures of a D9 crushing the XB21 molds in the land fill .the XR 2002 could be right around the corner im afraid
I'm surprised he isn't out buying all the used ones so they can't be splashed

racerx

The problem is I have a real nice one 4sale and its in my garage and its priced same as a bass boat of its condition and is 350lbs lighter which one would you choose yet everyone wants a new for 30 grand its not gonna happen and maybe mine will be worth more in the future...

Darth VMAX

Unfortunately for those of us only satisfied with a smaller boat, propelled by some fire breathing monster motor,
And THAT thought process is what has help kill the XB2002.
I can't tell you how much greif and **** has been given to me for putting a "fishing motor" that isn't from Mercury Racing on my XB2002. I know much of it is in good humor, but I also know none of them would be caught dead with a powerplant that couldn't push the boat to triple digits and scream a bazillion RPMs doing it.

Its as if the Merc Racing 2.5L EFI series of motors were the ultimate drug. People got hooked and the Law Dog came and shut it down. Now, most are incapable of getting past the withdraws and going "clean". It's almost as if people would rather see it gone than adapt their thinking.

Darth VMAX

Make the xb2002 side steer with a step up so people equate it with a bass boat and not a race boat and he couldn't build enough.

Single console due to width obviously. But I really think the center seating kills it for the average joe...
Hey mines a side-steer...it just has a BIG step up to the front deck LOL!

GotMyAlly

Bullet boats may not be around if it weren't for Allison selling them there old molds years ago. Darris will not sell his molds anymore ,I have pictures of a D9 crushing the XB21 molds in the land fill .the XR 2002 could be right around the corner im afraid
XB21 or XTB21 molds? I can't imagine enough XB21's have been built to wear out a mold.

ziemer

The GT-20 molds are at the Velocity factory in Sanford... :beating dead horse

ally101

I was at Allison and talked to nancy and darris the xr 2002 molds are not junk and they said they would gladly build them she said it has been over 2 years since any1 has called about them.they want 3 deposits because they want to update the molds for composit instead of wood.the transom brackets are already made out of aluminum and ready to go. I got a price on 1 and there about the same as the drag boat.

bec

The problem is I have a real nice one 4sale and its in my garage and its priced same as a bass boat of its condition and is 350lbs lighter which one would you choose yet everyone wants a new for 30 grand its not gonna happen and maybe mine will be worth more in the future...
That is a understatement . I love that boat you have it is beautiful .

michael j giesler

I was at Allison and talked to nancy and darris the xr 2002 molds are not junk and they said they would gladly build them she said it has been over 2 years since any1 has called about them.they want 3 deposits because they want to update the molds for composit instead of wood.the transom brackets are already made out of aluminum and ready to go. I got a price on 1 and there about the same as the drag boat.

That answers that so if you want one order one that is what Nancy told me three years ago so people that want one talk to Lee Sanderson or Tray archer or Glenn and order one up thanks for the clarification