2015 Allison Rally Schedule

fastallison21

Has there been a schedule set yet for the rally? Was curious cuz this being our first,I've been reading past threads and posts and noticed some events and plant tour and shirts and such

skewby

shirts and coozies are still in the planning mode baseball is wearing me out right now....sunday through teuday getting used to the lake and the area all day and eat to much at nite... wednesday prop testing at sugar valley unless people want to try to make a 100 plus mile run to fort loudon dam thursday is plant day run on fort loudon to knoxville and other places around the plant, then have the banquet and dinner in louisville town hall with the allisons. friday will be a small poker run that hits most of the marinas on watts bar with stops at sand bars and sandy islands for fellowship and beverages. then back to euchee for either a band or karaoke and yet another meal. main thing about this rally is to put the boats in the water burn lots of gas, hang out burn more fuel hang out burn more fuel and eat having out with lots of good folk. oh yeah meet people, drink beer and eat!!!!

Last edited:

skewby

one day we all go and take over the cove that lou lives in while he feeds us. lou is great to open his house for all of us for the day. its great that he feeds us but he has to keep an eye on ben so the custom office chair doesn't end up the red and white 2+2 lol

Allyfishing

There will be an itinerary posted as soon as all the details are worked out. Skewby pretty much hit it dead on but a bit more details will be provided.

Jr in Jax

I am into all of the running that you can do as long as I can buy 93 octane to do it with. See Ya there.

Jr in Jax

I have never run ACES and have never received a reply on any of the questions/inquiries I made about it. Hopefully I can bring my portable 18 gallon rolling fuel tank and some 6 gallon portables and fuel up each day from a roadside station near Lou's house.

Allyfishing

JR if you are staying at Euchee I think Skewby mentioned there is gas station abut a mile or so down the road from Euchee with 93 octane. I'll check with him and get back to ya.

Allyfishing

Thanks Jon!! BTW, looking forward to meeting you and awesome job on the new forum look. Took a bit of getting used to but hey what doesn't!!

Jr in Jax

I have an 18 Gallon Tempo/Mueller rolling tank and several 6 gallon portables that I can load into the boat to transport up there. That will keep me going each day as long as we don travel more that 150 miles per day. Many times [here] on the St Johns, St Marys or Suwannee we do a lot more miles than that so I carry 42 gallons onboard, which also helps feed my three Honda Turbo PWCs. The very efficient Hondas get 7 MPG but only have 16 gallon tanks.