A-Boat Owner Drowns in TN

RedAllison

Prayers and condolences to his family…

We have a Randy Cook who last posted on 2/06/09 ?
Here is the link.
http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?p=59305#post59305
I guess the article stating it had been a 95 Allison threw me, that's why I didn't look past the XB02-03. The XTB in the owners section is listed as an 89 model. But yes that owner IS Randy Cook of Clarksville, TN and Saline Creek is on Lake Barkley, he must've traded boats. It does appear as if we've lost a member of the board. Heavy hearts!

Prayers for Mr. Cook's family and Godspeed for him,
RA

ps
I emailed a condolence letter too Randy's family and asked for an address/information for those wishing to send any memorials or contributions. I'll post such info here as soon as I hear anything back.

Last edited:

suicidealli

man this is terrible news.............. i seen his post the other day too... maybe he was checking his cowl straps.... you just never know..... prayers to the family!!!!!!!!!!

roy

bigtis

May god be with him and to all of you fellow family members.....
Let's try to be as safe as we can guys......

TysPop

I went to the funeral today and spoke to Randy's sister and his son, Riley. Riley told me that his dad loved his Allison and after buying it 10 years ago he would have no other boat. Riley also told me his dad's dream boat was an XB-2003. Placed prominently on top of Randy's casket was an Allison hat "Allison Ultra Performance Boats". Riley was pretty ticked off because the Leaf-Chronicle misprinted the boats year as a '95. It actually is an '88 and the police still have it.

There were so many friends and relatives at the service that it was tough finding a parking spot. I'm sure he will be missed by many. Still no word on how the accident occurred.

I sent flowers to the memorial service from AllisonOwners.com. If someone has the desire to honor the memory of a fellow Allison owner please donate the money to Randy's family.

RedAllison

THANKS Tp, you're a good man. I sent an email too Randy's email expressing condolences from Aowners.com and asking for an address for those wishing to send anything too them. I don't know if his wife, kids or anyone has checked it or thought to check it yet. If you can, can you get his address? I'll post it here so folks can send anything they want onto his family. A widowed mom with kids I'm sure can use ANY help.

:very sad
RA

Blue Gray in PA

Thanks for representing us at the funeral - I'm sure it was appreciated and it's good for them to know we all care about one another no matter how far apart we may live. As soon as we have an address, I'm in for sending money to the family or if someone can collect it and send as larger donation, post the address and mine will be coming.

Swamp boy

I'm in for a donation as soon as I know where to send it. Prayers out for the family. If anybody knows of anything else they need let us know, I'll get what I can.

danny

I have been on this website probly 100 times since my dad died and have never seen this article. I am blown away by the amount of comments. Im Ryley Randys son. Im under a good buddy of his' username that we used to recently sell his xtb. Yall are an amazing group of guys, and i would like to say thank you for everything!

22R

God Bless you and your Family Young Man. I hope that you are all doing OK. You're Dad will always be with you.

Hang in there !!

22R

strip

Ryley,
Go ahead and set up your own user account here. You are a part of our family and it would be great to see you hanging around. I hope all is going well for you and your family.

bigtis

Ryley,
Go ahead and set up your own user account here. You are a part of our family and it would be great to see you hanging around. I hope all is going well for you and your family.
Ditto, godspeed to your dad, and I hope all is well with you and your family for a long time to come.