Allison vrs Stroker

Darth VMAX

lmao....now it makes a he$% of a lot more sense! I never saw the WHOLE video, just a very short clip piced together that made the guy look like a butthead.

"Never Give Up!"

LOL

ziemer

lmao....now it makes a he$% of a lot more sense! I never saw the WHOLE video, just a very short clip piced together that made the guy look like a butthead.

"Never Give Up!"

LOL
:big grin

I could watch that over and over... :beer:

"are those rentals???"

Last edited:

Alli-drenaline Rush

When I fish it's about fishin, relaxin, cigars, cold brew and time with buds! :at the bar NOTHING does that bettern a XB21.

As for STAND ON IT SON, pin ya back and make ya hold ya breath... even the XB02 aint got nothin on a XR2001 witha fullhouse Merc screamin onda transom!!! :cool: Once I drove one, ALL others with a troller on the nose became childsplay.

Once the kiddies are gone, my "rally boat" will be a carbon fiber XR02rr with who knows what kinda nuclear reactor on the back. THEN we'll talk about "GETTINER DUN",
RA
Don't know whether to write ":gasp" or ":cool!"

I think that we have similar dreams!!!!! Especially when I see ol' Allie Cat at 1:13 into this vid..... if that don't get yer heart racin' then nothin' will!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM9MrlDIZF0

Ya comin' to the National Rally?

bringit

ok let me in on the chigger vid.im always up for a good laugh,but is it making fun of someone?

xb03fs

i dont get it either other than its funny and staged

Alli-drenaline Rush

First off - that is a hilarious video! Thanks for sharing it!

Aside from just having a good time, Chigger is poking fun at a lot of folks.....

The first thing I saw was, that by sporting those gaudy earrings, he is making fun of Jason Quinn, who sports 6 earrings, a pony-tail (and a tattoo on his chin?)

0:40 - comment about welding gogges - making fun of all of the uptight anglers on the tour
2:42 - small electronics - a parody on the trend of going to giant electronics on boats
2:45 - fishing out in the middle of the lake in 400-500 ft of water..... just plain funny!
3:54 - "who hadn't been here all week" along with the shot of him running all by himself at 1:50 suggests that he is making fun of all those guys who run to the end of the lake to get to the fish!
3:56 - 4:39, in particular 4:07, 4:16 and 4:30... this is a parody on a classic Mike Iaconelli move.... BIG - I mean BIG production when Ike lands a fish! Totally hilarious!
5:14 just plain funny!

Now if you are a cynic, you might think that the Classic management, Citgo management and Toyota are sending a signal that

1) the angler is selling a product and he must be mindful of the target market. The average bass fisherman is not going to have an earring, and he is not going to endorse guys who sport multiple earrings.
2) in this age of green, is it really necessary to have a bass boat that is the fastest thing on the lake (ref the shot of him outrunning the helicopter at 1:55), and do you need to run to the end of the lake????

JMO, but no need to psycho-analyze it! Just enjoy it for the fun that he pokes at all of the anglers on the Tour! And by-the-way, the answer to 2) above is "YES!"

Fishforcash

Can't say its a apples to apples comparison. A good friend of mine (Dave Johns) has a sweet Yellow/Black Stroker with a 280 OS and its a mid to high 90s rig but one hell of a fishin' boat that handles like a dream with the 2.5 on the back. Its a wide boat and a perfect setup to take two fat guys fishin' and have fun doin' it. They aint real quick but they aint designed for it either. They are what they are and do a good job of it.

When it all boils down and the wakes settle the numbers are all GPS speeds. I aint seen NONE of em run a kilo run so till they do all the GPS record holders are posers.

GotMyAlly

Here's the view of that river run from the camera in my boat.

Unedited, but Youtube cut the video off at 10 minutes. I think the uncut length was 14 minutes.

Last edited:

GotMyAlly

Turned the camera around backwards for the run back....

Camera cut off at 5:18 when I hit a barge roller.........

Last edited:

Allyfishing

I really liked the rear shot better!! You widened the lead as the video went on. Except the very end when that one boat caught ya. Must have been the beefed up Stroker you were talking about?

That 225X sounds great and I like the way ya laid into the trim right of the git go.

Fishforcash

Discussions on speed can go on for years and years.

In my opinion its the owners who make the boat. Great owners with great boats make great fun. In the end thats what its all about.

Allyfishing

Then I would not feel too bad about him catching ya. A 250 on a Stroker will catch an XB2003 with a 225X (most likely) but that wouldn't happen with a cookie cutter.

I completely agree with you fishforcash....it's the person behind the wheel!!! :big grin