At the end of my rope!

BigCountryx

Ha, don't know how I missed that the Roy you were going with was suicidealli, lol. Glad you got a chance to go with a well seasoned Alli vet! I bet you feel a whole lot better having had seat time with him and having a clear path forward! Take your time and you'll be happy for sure!

woodsman

Yeah I must say. I thin Roy's brain wiggles even when he isn't thinking of anything...lol, be gave me a lot of insight and advice that was well taken in, that's for sure.
and yes the seat time was greatly valued. He fought me a lot in just a short bit of running.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Yeah I must say. I thin Roy's brain wiggles even when he isn't thinking of anything...lol, be gave me a lot of insight and advice that was well taken in, that's for sure.
and yes the seat time was greatly valued. He fought me a lot in just a short bit of running.
Ha a true Freudian slip.... I think that he has fought just about everyone, whether he has taught anyone is a question that is best contemplated over a quart of pie!!!! :big grin

suicidealli

Ha a true Freudian slip.... I think that he has fought just about everyone, whether he has taught anyone is a question that is best contemplated over a quart of pie!!!! :big grin

LMAO!!!!

You hit the nail on the head!
thanks for the nice comments.
Adam get out again just to keep things fresh in your mind. i will check to see if i have some steering parts.
remember small little movements, and dont trim it to the moon!!!!!

roy

xb03fs

Woodsman, Dont forget to check the hotfoot to make sure it is properly adjusted and opening all the way that cost me several mph my first few months of having the boat last summer. You will need a buddy to push the hotfoot while you look at the butterflies. It seems it happens more often than shops would like to admit from reading boat boards.

woodsman

for sure, I will check the foot as soon as i get a chance.

and Roy I would appriciate some steering part or the direction of some. I have looked on line with not much luck. i figure i will get new arms instead of trying to adjust.

Bobalouie

You might try this place:

www.boats.net

You can search by S/N or by model and year. They have pretty good prices on most stuff. Its where I get most of my parts.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Roy looking at those pix of you and the boys fishing together makes me think that you should keep the red XB02, repower it with something a little less than 260 HP and give it to them in a few years..... then they can take on you and Brenda in a little Cumberland tournament action - red team vs. yellow team..... before they grew up, son #2 and I used to take on son #1 and his best friend at Fork....... We called it the "double-P" tourney..... The Pros vs The Pansies..... :big grin