boat race at Santee Cooper SC

patches

Maybe you're right about me finishing third. I don't claim to have the baddest boat in the country.
I talked to the owner of the XB this weekend. When the opportunity is right for him to drive he said he's game. You'll be the first to know :)

durandbagwell86

I can meet half way, maybe the whole way with a notice. Just get your $ ready. You're ignorant if you think I said the baddest boat in the country, I recall saying the baddest bass boat in the country until I'm proved wrong. Like I said if we loose I'll post the loss here first and pay up with no problem. We want races, no bass boat near here will try.

durandbagwell86

Really Jon? This is a Allison boat forum for racing. I think the saying goes get one or follow one.... I really want to know who own the baddest xb, sorry for being a jerk, but if it gets some guys that always talk about how fast their xb's and other bass boats are to come out to race even better. I thought by now I'd have more than one talking about a race. I'm glad Erik is trying to find a race, bunches talk about it he's actually trying. Again I'm just making a claim and looking for takers to beat it in a bass boat, being too nice doesn't get any races, only a little smack talking gets things started. You say no one cares, but what xb owner wouldn't like to know the fastest 800' boat. Everyone always talks about Shook's top speed record and they should. We're proud Allison owners and always will be, we keep 4-6 in the stable.

durandbagwell86

You'll probably out run my 4th gen SS. It's just an all forged stock cube car with CNC ported heads and a small cam from tsp with the typical boltons and a stall with no bottle on it right now. Aren't you running a procharger or twins? I thought I read that one time, can't remember. I love your TA man, glad to see some people are still rocking the 4th gens like me.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
You'll probably out run my 4th gen SS. It's just an all forged stock cube car with CNC ported heads and a small cam from tsp with the typical boltons and a stall with no bottle on it right now. Aren't you running a procharger or twins? I thought I read that one time, can't remember. I love your TA man, glad to see some people are still rocking the 4th gens like me.
Mine's just a single turbo. It's actually in the garage, pretty sure I spun a rod bearing on the stock bottom end at 87k miles. Pretty impressed with how she lasted though considering what it made and how it's been run. Gonna build it with forged internals then turn up the boost a little. It's a fun street car that'll pull the boat. Also taking the T-56 out and putting a 4l80 in, sick of breaking 6 speeds, lol.

Jon

Supporting Member
Man, I was hoping for more of an explosion from you guys! I never get to stir the pot around here, and my attempt was an absolute failure... this time. I only managed to pull Brian into the thread, and he brought up tow rigs. I'll go with a new strategy next time like that XrunninY guy used to do.

patches

I was just seeing if I could get him worked up enough to race me in my tunnel boat. Lol. I'm kidding!

XrunninY

I'm ur Huckleberry .

Ur a daisy if you get a nose on me at 600'. $500 say my xb whupass at 600' on whatever yu bring . Long as its bass boat. So bringit. Or meet halfway.

Only rule is no nitrous . Quwerschun, what do a hot chick with std and nitrous have in common .

IMG_4346.JPG

Last edited:

Jon

Supporting Member
But if it's sanctioned, it's harder to cheat. I'm confused.

XrunninY

Answser: Yu know you wanna hit that but afraid of the consequences .