Double standard? Just plain rude? Just plain mean? You tell me.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was watchin some youtube tonight and came across a couple west coast members doin some racin. Seemed it may have been a little crap talkin goin on in the video, but I'd assume it's between friends. Then I scroll thru the comments and find these, from people who weren't even there and are on the other side of the country.

RedAllison 2 years ago
OH YEAH and how could I forget, the theme song of the 2008 WAR... :edit: !!!

RedAllison 2 years ago RedAllison
ROFLMAO, that last pic is proof. **** FLOATS!!!

Be skeert, be VERY skeert...

nealxb2003 2 years ago
That little gay loser boy looks like he wants to cry!
I'm just wondering how anybody could talk like that about another member, and then expect said member to not talk crap on the board here. However, it's not ok when it's about you and you're an admin here with banning powers. I don't see how it would be ok to say things like that about anybody, let alone on a public forum for everybody to see. Seems pretty messed up. Just surprised to see that kind of disrespect from a board that I frequent every day and really enjoy. The whole thing is starting to make a little more sense now. He may have said some stuff here on the board, but several of you guys have said much worse. I'm done now.

Brian :rolling eyes

(I can send the link to those who want via pm. or you can search youtube. Even tho many will know who this is about, it really doesn't matter.)

aaronmt

I think the west coast gets the shaft on alot of things.We never get any respect wether its football/baseball or basketball.Looks like the double standards even reach as far as the boating community.Doesnt make a hole lot of sense to refer to a guy as S@#@ that floats and expect much respect in return.

whipper

I try not to consern myself with others smack talk even when it directed to me. Everyone is entiteled to there opinion and sometimes when it involvers others there may be more to it than meets the eye. Example: you dont know why someones bitter. Could be he just walked in on his wife with another women and wasnt asked to join in? Just an example.:big grin I would be bitter to miss out on that and say things out of anger and jelousy that I really regret later on perhaps.

Some people are sicker than others. All you can do sometimes is treat them like you would a sick friend. Theres no point in fueling there fire unless you thrive on getting burned.:big grin

propmanjay

I was watchin some youtube tonight and came across a couple west coast members doin some racin. Seemed it may have been a little crap talkin goin on in the video, but I'd assume it's between friends. Then I scroll thru the comments and find these, from people who weren't even there and are on the other side of the country.

I'm just wondering how anybody could talk like that about another member, and then expect said member to not talk crap on the board here. However, it's not ok when it's about you and you're an admin here with banning powers. I don't see how it would be ok to say things like that about anybody, let alone on a public forum for everybody to see. Seems pretty messed up. Just surprised to see that kind of disrespect from a board that I frequent every day and really enjoy. The whole thing is starting to make a little more sense now. He may have said some stuff here on the board, but several of you guys have said much worse. I'm done now.

Brian :rolling eyes

(I can send the link to those who want via pm. or you can search youtube. Even tho many will know who this is about, it really doesn't matter.)
Brian, I'm sorry it took so long to figure out. I miss having John on the board.

SLOmofo

"Brian, I'm sorry it took so long to figure out. I miss having John on the board."

+1

And out of the 92 views IMHO, the greater majority would also agree, if they didn't think they would be kicked to the curb . But this isn't rule by majority, it's rule by $$$. It is, what it is. Still doesn't change my opinion.

aaronmt

My grandma always told me two things nobody likes a tattle tale and not to dish it out if you can't take it back.Sometimes the smallest of cuts can festure into huge sores.Seems that may be what has happend.I'm not a guy who likes the heat on me.so I try not to put it on others.

Last edited:

RedAllison

Are 2 year old comments the best anyone can come up with??? :rolling eyes

I guess some of you "West Coast Pinky Fanclubbers" just can't understand it so let me t a l k r e a l s l o w f o r y o u . . .

He's GONE like Hoffa!

Some obviously know NOT whereof they speak! Pinky wasn't canned for any "recent occurance". His history with this board (and many of the true long timers on this board) go waaaaaaaaay back before some of you were even members, probably before some of you even owned an Allison and certainly BEFORE any silly 2 year old comments. I wasn't aware Geraldo was investigating the "story". Honestly that topic turned gray, dried to dust and is now fertilizing the front lawn.

Have a good night, :beer:
RA

aaronmt

Im confused 2yr old post are nothing worth talking about.However other topics from WAAAAYY back are ok to use to bann someone with.Sounds more like since not all liked him that was good enuff.As far as PINKIE fans I do consider John my freind,as would I consider Lou.Ive only met Lou once and John just maybe 5 times.I have heard neither talk ill bout the other at least in my presence.NOW back to the important stuff,the pac 10 is definatly changing and has needed the change for a while.With the dynasty of Usc crumblin slowly that has opened doors for other teams to get the recruits.The Oregon Ducks are no joke they seem to be the team right now in the pac10.I think in the next few years the gap will be closed by the UW Huskies,we have already started taking away top recruits from Usc.Next guy to replace Jake Locker is Nick Montana.Most of our team will be returning for the next year.THe pac10 isnt the stongest division by any means as of now but I think in the next few years thing will be changeing.

Jr in Jax

My opinion is.... There is SEC and the rest are Wannabes.... Enough said?
The West Coast teams could do much better if they were to ban their players from playing in high heeled shoes.:big grin