Going under the knife Thursday.

Texas Dear

Good luck on your surgery. we will keep you in our prayers. Can't wait to see you in July.

K.Kiser

John4, I give you permission to shoot anyone that gives you crap... If you catch hell for that, refer them back to this permission slip that I have bestowed upon you..

Lotus 50

I had my right rotator cuff done a couple of years ago. Did tons of re-hab, but given my compulsive nature, the therapist held me back more than pushed.

Best thing I ever did. It works great now. Sitting around drove me nuts though.

Good luck and do the work.

MWest77

My injury was much less spectacular John. I simply picked up a steel industrial handrail section which I thought was within my ability to move. It moved and my labrum went with it. Mine didn't really hurt till the next day but really didn't get going for nearly a week.

biller31

Had full rotator cuff repair at UT with Dr. Baddour. Doing great. Wishing I could fish though.

wc911

Well I talked to John about 10:15 and he was out and on the way home. He said he was a little sore but the pain meds havent wore off yet. I guess I will be riding his handycap azz around for awhile!!!!:same ole song

Allyfishing

Brian, tell him we all asked about him and wishing a speedy and full recovery!!! Get him ready for June!!!

whipper

Great story John. Im sure your days are full of them like that. :big grin Your Shoulder will get better in {time}. Thats the only sucky part of shoulder injurys. Small muscles used lots.
Make sure your Ally is balanced real good and your shoulder could handle the little side to side in a while. One handed if tuff but not impossible.:wink

I went threw this about 3 years ago. The therapy was the worst part because I didnt want to move my shoulder the way the therapist wanted me to!!:big grin

Speedy recover John.

KEILA

I would like to say THANK YOU all so much for the thoughts, prayers, stories, and support. Surgery went well & John is having a good day today. Not much pain so far, but it's the next couple days that will probably test him. Starts Physical Therapy on Monday. He's thinking we're going to the river Sunday.... I just laughed :LMAO:, of course. JimBob, don't worry about me. I can hold my own & if he wants to give me crap I'll just punch him in the shoulder.

suicidealli

I would like to say THANK YOU all so much for the thoughts, prayers, stories, and support. Surgery went well & John is having a good day today. Not much pain so far, but it's the next couple days that will probably test him. Starts Physical Therapy on Monday. He's thinking we're going to the river Sunday.... I just laughed :LMAO:, of course. JimBob, don't worry about me. I can hold my own & if he wants to give me crap I'll just punch him in the shoulder.
You go girl!!!!!!! Glad my buddy is doing well!!!! He sounded good on the phone....

Roy

john4utvols

Thanks for all the prayers, so far they have worked or the meds are really good. I only have bicep pain right now and I go to therapy Monday, then I will know what kind of pain I'm going to suffer.

SLOmofo

What ever you do, remember to take the pain meds at the prescribed time. Don't go and think "It doesn't hurt, I won't take them." About 4 hours later you'll be hurting and it'll take another 4 hours to finely ease the pain.

Dark Allison

Hope for a speedy recovery! Listen to them at pt and don't over do it.