Had a great time

john4utvols

Thanks to all, who put all the hard work and time in the rally, it was a great time as always. Hopefully I will get to see some of y'all in July at the fastpass. I'm already missing everyone and the rally environment. Maybe next year I can bring the family.

catfish123

I had a very good time as well. A big thanks goes out to Craig, Skewby, and all the others who played such a big part behind the scenes to make it what it was. Joe's "grilling" was outstanding as was the fish fry. Events like this don't just happen without somebody picking up the ball and running with it. To all those who did, thank you! It was unfortunate the water was so full of debris, but meeting many others who share a common interest, and being able to talk about it with others made it all worthwhile. I will never forget the "dance" provided by Roy for some of us unfortunate "passers-by" while he was on a boat, at the dock, at the Terrace. I will however, spend a GREAT deal of time trying to forget it..........:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, it was a good time despite the debris. That was unbelievable. See most of you next year and some of you at Clifton!

rmills280

great seeing everybody and meeting some new a owners, guess what the water is going down now and should be clearing, go figger

DOUBLE J

Had a blast. Next year I plan on staying the whole week. Can't wait. Thanks everyone who helps put this event on. Your efforts really does show.