Here she is with her bimini!

Xanax1961

Thanks much for the info, I have found a Sunbrella Bimini that is supposed to fit my Grandsport at National Covers. These 100 degree days and no wake zones are just killing us. My one remaining Brain Cell is already cooked to a Medium-Rare.....
Jr, Pictures please!! I know my old fart self will need one in this Florida climate change ;)

G Allen

...had mine laying back without the cover wrap on, it caught the air and opened up at about 55, instant, powerful air brake. I put the cover wrap back on if I'm going to go 50+.

Jr in Jax

No, I ordered the smallest Sunbrella 3 bow from National covers in Carlsbad CA and then bought SS tubing to slide inside the Factory aluminum tube. I changed the mounting to slide rails to make it easy to put up/ take down and adjust. From the factory it is a 50 MPH top, modified it is a 70 MPH [now].

Jr in Jax

Bimini top link and also ordered the stainless steel swivel mounts [6 swivels]. I ordered the slide rails [ Slide rail kit ] and slide rail hardware [ Slide rail hardware ].
I mounted it with Stainless steel #10 X 24 Machine Threaded well headed screws [not sheet metal thread] with backup of SS wing nuts in the areas that are accessable. You will need a countersink drill bit to countersink the screws into the aluminum rail so the hardware will slide past the mounting screws.
If you do not want to tackle it, call Jack Barsh and have him install it for you.