Hey Admin's....

HTHM

I was one of those that were frustrated by the slow response to my application to the board. As a future Allison owner, (hopefully), this board has been an invaluable resource in my research.
All that remains now is to find a new job so I can afford to get my dream boat.

biller31

This worked 10 years ago so here goes: Bullets Suck! Strokers take your money and don't give you a boat! You stole that deal out from under me.(You know who you are) Mercury needs to go back to making motors that don't suck. SoandSo cheated off the line and lies about what's under the hood. Eastcoast west coast (Of Tennessee!) clicks suck. You still owe me money from 1998.My prop hasn't been seen since I loaned it/sent it to SoandSo. Darris said...(insert bullshit here). My hull only weighs 300 pounds. ...Yamaha! Fastbass! Bassracer!

Did I leave anything or anyone out?

FishingBen... "Stirrer With The Biggest Spoon!" HAPPY NEW YEARS OLD SKOOL STYLE BEOTCHES!

Banned in 5,4,3,2,1....

Last edited:

xb03fs

Yep. But a graphics designer I am not. If we want to completely revamp it, I may need to call in re-inforcements. I can handle the infrastructure aspect of it though.

It Dosnet have to be pretty as long as the old information is still searchable. A lot of good info available that I feel helped me learn safly. More
Frank warnings and dos and donts seem to make this board than the more public forums which is important.

fasteddie

This worked 10 years ago so here goes: Bullets Suck! Strokers take your money and don't give you a boat! You stole that deal out from under me.(You know who you are) Mercury needs to go back to making motors that don't suck. SoandSo cheated off the line and lies about what's under the hood. Eastcoast west coast (Of Tennessee!) clicks suck. You still owe me money from 1998.My prop hasn't been seen since I loaned it/sent it to SoandSo. Darris said...(insert bullshit here). My hull only weighs 300 pounds. ...Yamaha! Fastbass! Bassracer!

Did I leave anything or anyone out?

FishingBen... "Stirrer With The Biggest Spoon!" HAPPY NEW YEARS OLD SKOOL STYLE BEOTCHES!

Banned in 5,4,3,2,1....
My 2002 will out run any boat on the internet!!!!!!! Don't believe me just ask me! How about that on Big Ben. See you soon!

Allyfishing

I was one of those that were frustrated by the slow response to my application to the board. As a future Allison owner, (hopefully), this board has been an invaluable resource in my research.
All that remains now is to find a new job so I can afford to get my dream boat.
Welcome HTHM!!!! Good luck in your search!! If it's a 21 footer you're after then it will require a bit of money and patience. There are a lot of very clean XB2003's around though which may be a bit lighter on the pocket.

aeneas

I can only say that there are now two Allison SS-2000 in Sweden and that this board has been very helpful in that. A member here - allisonriverrat - pointed me to my boat. And in turn I helped the second one...
I have gotten so much info, help and contacts on here. Thank you all! Keep up the good work! Wish you all a super 2015!

This board is important!