I'm OUT

Luketrician

Been plagued by intermittent ECU/elect problems with my 260, and coupled with not being familiar with Watts bar lake or anyone that lives up there has caused me to just say tha hell with it this year.

Maybe next will be better.

Peace.

Luketrician

Come anyway. I will help u when I get there... I will be there wed.
Roy
Im down but maybe not out...got to find a rectifer and get brucato to re-cal my ecu..and get my gearcase finished..

PM me your number and I'll give you a call.

thanks, Luke

rmills280

luke man i hate to hear that was wondering why i had not heard from on the week ends me and skewby been out every week end

Allyfishing

Hey Luke...don't feel bad...I have two weeks to get a new hub/rotor/brake pads and calipers back on the one axle!! I don't like this trailer.

catfish123

Craig............NOW WHAT??????????????........I thought that whole trailer had pretty much been rebuilt.

rmills280

wouldnt mine riding up with luke and meeting yall too :cool

Mike :very happy
come on up gonna be a good time this year, Luke thought you came up with with the cleveland crew a few years ago, like Roy said we will get you going and if not you'll have a ride.

Luketrician

Hey Mane!

Okay, I am back in..ALL IN!!!! just will need a few parts lol..I am getting almost 2 mph gps with my troller and a fishin load, maybe I can get by with just that..lol

WOOO WEEEEEE!! Ill give you a shout this evening buddy :)

rmills280

Hey Mane!

Okay, I am back in..ALL IN!!!! just will need a few parts lol..I am getting almost 2 mph gps with my troller and a fishin load, maybe I can get by with just that..lol

WOOO WEEEEEE!! Ill give you a shout this evening buddy :)
bout normal for a 260

Luketrician

Hey yall

UPDATE

I am running a Brucato ACU. Soon to be with steamwheel. Horn & 36lb regulator.

Had to send my ACU back to Tony to get reflashed. The bad rectifier wiped out all the firmware etc it had. He's gonna lake test today and hopefully will have it back by this weekend.

New rectifier on the way too. Will call you this evenin Roy too btw!

Allyfishing

Hey yall

UPDATE

Had to send my ACU back to Tony to get reflashed. The bad rectifier wiped out all the firmware etc it had.
Same thing happened to my Brucato ACU. Bad stator was spiking current throughout and was wreaking havoc with all sorts of electrics. I had bad spots on the program according to Tony that affected various RPM ranges.

Luketrician

I hope mine isn't the stator...talking with Tony he seems to think it's just the rectifier.

I should have everything back by friday.

Then maybe go to Watts bar and try it..