Itinerary rally 2019

Allyfishing

Right click on each page and save it to your desktop. Then go to each file and print it out. this is your schedule for the week.

allimax

Pretty sure the fuel at Long Island is 89 octane ethanol free, not 87. Not that it matters that much.

Freebird

Clarification on factory day and run, "up to to", Fort Loudoun after meeting with the Allison's?

Are we talking Calhoun's in Knoxville again?

Freebird

I'll add that there is 100% 93 octane at Exxon in Kingston at the exit off 40. As with last year, I can make arrangements with anyone who needs it (and has their own gas cans) to have this fuel on my dock on the Clinch (close to the confluence of The Emery) or on the Tennessee close to Long Island Marina where I have some lake property as well.

Allyfishing

Skewby has informed me that the Watts Bar Yacht club would like to have a beer and pizza dinner for the owners Wednesday evening for dinner at the Terrace. Therefore I highly doubt everyone will want to have pizza for lunch at Long Island Marina.

RoseXB03

I'll add that there is 100% 93 octane at Exxon in Kingston at the exit off 40. As with last year, I can make arrangements with anyone who needs it (and has their own gas cans) to have this fuel on my dock on the Clinch (close to the confluence of The Emery) or on the Tennessee close to Long Island Marina where I have some lake property as well.

It has been hit and miss there. Seems that the last couple of months they have been out several times. Also, the Pilot at Lawnville Road has 110 if anyone cut heads for the trip!!!

Freebird

It has been hit and miss there. Seems that the last couple of months they have been out several times. Also, the Pilot at Lawnville Road has 110 if anyone cut heads for the trip!!!
I’ve never had an issue with them being out and have purchased it there several times in the past few weeks. Just saying.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well good deal, I got it the other day but the previous 2 times they had bags on the pumps, just sayin....
I went in and talked to them a month or 2 ago, they were having trouble with the pump itself. But that was a little wHile ago now.

Freebird

Anybody ever figure out if factory day includes a run up to the stadium/Calhoun’s?

Weather this week looks a bit soggy, but hopefully just scattered showers/storms.

Freebird

Not hearing anything from anybody regarding the rally, but I’m planning on being at Terrace View tomorrow and Friday come hell or higher water. Won’t drag a boat down unless it clears up. Been a busy week.

Is the factory visit still on for tomorrow? I’m guessing the weather is going to suck again, but I’ll drive up if others are still going.