Lets see your rigs A-owners!

whipper

Nice!! I had an Architect ride in my GS and he couldnt believe the fit and finish and little things Darris does to his boats. Sweet Prosport. Love the color.

allimax

My new BasSport Pro:

Craig, you must be in Heaven with that rig! I see you have the Stealth 1 voltmeter on the bow. Was your voltmeter set up so its on all the time or fires when you turn the boat on? Danny supplied me with this really cool switch that I used to modify mine so I can read the 24v trollers or switch it to the 12v starting battery. The built in programmable low voltage alarm is slick so you know when the starting battery is getting too low to start ya up. This switch is 3 position and expandable on the back side so I modified it to be 12v-off-24v. Nice Boat.

Last edited:

Allyfishing

My new BasSport Pro:

Craig, you must be in Heaven with that rig! I see you have the Stealth 1 voltmeter on the bow. Was your voltmeter set up so its on all the time or fires when you turn the boat on? Danny supplied me with this really cool switch that I used to modify mine so I can read the 24v trollers or switch it to the 12v starting battery. The built in programmable low voltage alarm is slick so you know when the starting battery is getting too low to start ya up. This switch is 3 position and expandable on the back side so I modified it to be 12v-off-24v. Nice Boat.
Thank you for the compliment Allimax! Yes, I feel very blessed and fortunate that I am able to own such a fine rig. All these boats posted are beautiful especially the older ones that show the pride of ownership and the work that one puts into them to keep them in such awesome condition.

I honestly have not taken the time to learn the gauge that came with the boat. I did talk to Danny recently after ordering a 24V Lithium Pro (from Allison) to replace the 2 TM bats up front and he said to give him a shout after I've run for a few weeks and he would go over the settings to be sure it is performing as expected. I'm still waiting on the battery as they are backlogged on orders waiting on cells.

RedAllison

Well my oldest son is 17 and has 'absconded' with my Avalanche, the 2007 Expedition EL my wife handed down to me lastyear FINALLY pissed me off for the LAST time so a few weeks ago I traded that sob in on a 2013 GMC 1500 Sierra CrewCab. It now has 12xx miles on it so for the Labor Day wknd it's gettin to FINALLY see duty pullin Rainy Day Woman II. Now just gotta start chromin, accessorizin and A-boat stickerin her up! :beer:

"A-Team Tres"

MWest77

cool sun shade!! :beer:How fast can ya go before its to much for it?
Not sure. I've run about 45 or so with it. I think silverbullet said he ran 60 with his up with no issues. Kept us cool and dry at the rally. Best upgrade yet and it disappears when it's down.