Msharp twin

XSive

Dont lie the ground still frozen up thier.Oh i forget you and john use your "A's" to plow with!:gasp
Dont -> Don't
thier -> there
forget -> forgot

When you have your next corn dog, soybean burger, or green bean casserole, you'll think about the farmers up here. Yours can't get out of the front yard due to rusting Rambler Classics.
You let him off easy Cliff. I've corrected it and bolded the changes so Ms. Harp can see his errors. :beer:

"Don't lie; the ground is still frozen up there. Oh, I forgot, you and John use your "A's" to plow with!"

XSive

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a thread

Glad to see Xsive back !! Happens to the best of us...
Hey Mike,

Glad you are back too. Hope all is well. Have you had any more packages show up in the mail that would address "making it right" on that cowl?

msharp

Dont -> Don't
thier -> there
forget -> forgot

When you have your next corn dog, soybean burger, or green bean casserole, you'll think about the farmers up here. Yours can't get out of the front yard due to rusting Rambler Classics.
HEY FLATHEAD ,Is that your grocery getter ???? :big grin

msharp

I thought that this was a page to talk about boats, not about someone's spelling or whatever or however they type !!! Maybe they dont know anything boat's or motor's:rolling eyes
Oh yeah, I went to the fridge and got the spelling and a beer !!!!!!:big grin:

Now do I get an A+ or A- ?????

Last edited:

XSive

I thought that this was a page to talk about boats, not about someone's spelling or whatever or however they type !!! Maybe they dont know anything boat's or motor's:rolling eyes
Oh yeah, i went to the fridge and got the spelling and a beer !!!!!!:big grin:
Bravo, Bravo...You are really improving!!! Only one little faux paux, which was not capitalizing the "I" in "I went to the fridge" :surprised:beer:

J

John Richied

You guys really should get your boats out and spend some time on the water. :razz

Otherwise I fear I might see some of you on a Jerry Springer type show soon, very soon... . :big grin :LMAO:

FlatOutAlly

Oh yeah, i went to the fridge and got the spelling and a beer !!!!!!:big grin:
Let's see. Where should I start.... We northerners love yunz down thataway. We do. You have more time during the season to break stuff. This keeps us on edge at night. Boat talk is cheap. Good conversation like this is tough to come by. (whoops, I ended that last sentence with a preposition. dang. ) Anyhow, please don't take us wrong. We live in God's country, too. A cold beer with yunz would be a barrel of laughs. :at the bar