Need info on a 2004 Xb21 pro-sport elite

Yellowallison

Thomas...

has any one run 100 are better in new boat

I think that one of yur buddies with the 300X that yall ran 100+ in iz about the fastest one I heard of..

Dads runs 88-90 with hiz 250XS...

msethsmile

Funny Guy
Rangers, Allisons and Quantums

Ain't no Ranger or Allison gunna (((Wave Goodbye))) to my Quantum in rough water!!!

My 17' Quantum (Bayliner) with an 85 Force may not be real fast but it will eat you guys alive in the big water. I challenge any A-boat or R-boat to beat me from the Sandpiper launch to the dam and back on Saylorville Lake (IA). I guarantee you will not beat me back. Any windy day (20+ mph) in the next two weeks will due. I don't want to hear 'Its too far away.'

As far as deadrise, I will leave any discussion of the resurrection to theologians--particularly during Advent.

Yellowallison

METHsmille(SP?)

DUDE!! YU only suppose to drink EGG NODE from tha GRO_ STORE! Not from the COW herself!!

DON"T worry!!! YU should come back to NORNAL in a day or TWO!

Ain't no Ranger or Allison gunna (((Wave Goodbye))) to my Quantum in rough water!!!

My 17' Quantum (Bayliner) with an 85 Force may not be real fast but it will eat you guys alive in the big water. I challenge any A-boat or R-boat to beat me from the Sandpiper launch to the dam and back on Saylorville Lake (IA). I guarantee you will not beat me back. Any windy day (20+ mph) in the next two weeks will due. I don't want to hear 'Its too far away.'

As far as deadrise, I will leave any discussion of the resurrection to theologians--particularly during Advent.

fishnfireman

Re: Rangers, Allisons and Quantums

msethsmile said:

When you started talking about Quantum..... Was hopeing it was some theory about wave distances or ((leaping))......then i thought maybe it was about rods and reels.

Man i was all excited tell you said bayliner.

msethsmile

Funny Guy
quantum (bayliner)

I stand with JFK when he said "Ich bin ein Bayliner!" (That's "I am a Bayliner!" in engrish, showing strength / reliability) Even presidents know a good boat when they see one.

froggy

Mercury (Brunswick) bought Force and Bayliner because of the reputation the Quantum had attained. However I think they thought they were buying a fishing reel.

Those Bayliners must be excellent as icebreakers.

I doubt any of the Allison or Ranger owners are brave enough to take you up on your challenge.

froggy

msethsmile

Funny Guy
quantum

It takes the indusry's strongest keel to break thru a foot of ice. Go Quantum or go home.

On a slightly diferent note, I was going 90+ in the EARLY spring one time in my GS. Everything was going well till I hit solid ice about an inch thick. I ended up about a hundred yards into a solid ice field, makes for a long day. The hull was fine.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
METHsmile! (sp) musta BEEN a long day havin all that ICE to SMOKE!

BAYLINER...BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA :lol:

Lundy where are you...go over to Saylorsville lake or whatever and get it on / get r dun!