New Allison dealer

eddie8597

Yeah. Just got the word. Taking two to the show in Nashville this weekend.

Dave Hensley

He will be wanting this record setting XB2002 back. I did not realize it but Darris sold the red boat Chigger Sisco ran the record in. I was told that one would never leave Louisville.

Darth VMAX

I guess some people have had great experience with Jerry and some not. You could count me down as one of the "not"

With that said, I am glad they are selling Allison's again due to just having another dealership for these rigs.

TBuck2003

Always want the "A" name to live and be successful, but I hope this move does not hurt the other dealers in the network.

catfish123

Yep.............Loreena Bobbitt wasn't the only one to cut off a dick...............just kidding of course.............LOL

Lotus 50

Prior to buying an Ally I remember Jaco and the speed records in Ally's. I've always associated the two. Never bought from Jaco's. It's a long way from Southern Ontario.

robert

I bought my first XB03 from Jaco and it was a real good experience. I've been their customer ever since. The last engine I bought from Barbara was my 300XS in 2007. The last prop I purchased was a Pro ET not labbed from Jacos. Haven't even used it yet. Haven't used my boat for that matter for over a year. The Jacos are great folks.

Leigh

I am so happy that my dear friends at Jacos Marine are once again Allison dealers. They have supported each of our Fast Pass rallies even while they were not Allison dealers. Great people to do business with and have the top mechanics in the business.

SmallJaw

Some day maybe there will be an Allison dealer in Alabama. Actually, I'd take an assessories outlet store near Decatur somewhere! I lost my favorite Allison hat on Pickwick a few weeks ago. I'm so spoiled to just ordering stuff online with a CC or Paypal, it's not convenient to download an order form and then call Nancy. (Just kidding Nancy. I'm calling you...gotta have more hats and another jacket).
I too have always associated Jaco's with the Allison brand.:smile