New Bling on the A bote

Bobalouie

Check it out, I will get better pics with the boat in the sun, if the clouds ever run out a here...

propmanjay

Sweet! I almost had him make me one. It was too hard for me to let that much money go. Is it any lighter than stock?

David Shook

How much is that good looking piece of work ? Momma's gonna be out of town for a few, beware the cookie jar!
Shook

Alli-drenaline Rush

Nice! Ol' Bobalouie has done gone and raised the bar more than a few notches for us poor-boys scratchin' out a corn-bread livin'!

Bobalouie

Sweet! I almost had him make me one. It was too hard for me to let that much money go. Is it any lighter than stock?
It is easily 1/4 the weight of the alien setup. The alien weighed in at 47 lbs in the box when I shipped it to HNR. He took my alien in trade to use as molds some day for a CF alien. I have never had a stock drag setup in my hands, so I cant say on that one. The whole setup (top, bottom, and skirt) probably only weighs around 8-10 lbs.

Shook, I did some horse trading with him, so my cost was a little lower than usual, but without the horse trading, it costs about $1000 more than you can buy a used stock merc cowl that is in good shape off of S&F.

Last edited:

Bobalouie

I have the velocity stack faceplate too, just in case I decide to ever race. That new faceplate design is pretty slick isnt it.