One of a kind Allison XB2002 Comp

tmxring

Thinking about selling my boat. Lots of hard work into it but it may have to go . It's a 89, but most everybody that see's it swears it's a 2010. Boat has been in the water 4 times since restored.

Here's a list of brand new things that where install/done to the boat.

bucket shell & cover
folding seat
butt seat
top load hot foot
control cable
hydraulic steering
carpet
glove box
front bow panel & switches
main switch panel & switches
complete wiring harness from front to back
carbon fiber dash panel
carbon fiber gauge panel
autometer carbonfiber face, 5"tach, water pressure, fuel level
eddie marine billet, shifter, cup holders, grab-handles, bezels
bilge pump & hoses
aerator pump & hoses
bilge area repainted by Allison
blueprinted pad and strakes by Allison
billet steering wheel
dual trim switches
14" hydrodynamics jackplate & skid plate
decals
rubrail track & insert
lid trim

Nothing on the boat is 89 but the fiberglass
I watched Darris weigh the boat @ 760LBS

Trailer is a 98 boatmate and has been redone also.
repainted
new SS fenders
new winch
new tonge jack
new LED lights
new bunks
new saftey chains
4 custom built centerline billet wheels( took 6 weeks to make)
new ratchet tie downs.

Over 15K invested, that's not including the labor Asking $14,500. Reduced, $12,500!!! Tooter

Last edited:

Darth VMAX

Looks just like my 1990 CP...except WAAAYYY Nicer!

Awesome Boat! It does look mint! I REALLY like the yellow accents

tmxring

Thanks fellas, it was alot of hard work. And I'll never do it again but I'm proud of the finished product. Just wished I had $1 back for every hour I spent on it. Tooter

K.Kiser

seen this boat in person ... Pics do not do it justice this boat is stunning :very happy

Mike
It's rare and nice to find someone that cares enough about something to spend the hours of hard work on their stuff to truly make it slick instead of some other things that I see that are alot of armor-all, wax only (no real surface correction), and crafty cover-ups... It's not uncommon for Me to spend in excess of 15 hours 4-5 stage buffing and polishing a used boat that I may have bought until it's as good and deeply slick as I can do... Seeing boats like this don't make Me feel so OCD ....

tmxring

It's rare and nice to find someone that cares enough about something to spend the hours of hard work on their stuff to truly make it slick instead of some other things that I see that are alot of armor-all, wax only (no real surface correction), and crafty cover-ups... It's not uncommon for Me to spend in excess of 15 hours 4-5 stage buffing and polishing a used boat that I may have bought until it's as good and deeply slick as I can do... Seeing boats like this don't make Me feel so OCD ....

I know how you feel. I got 4, 8-10 hour days in flipping the boat upside down and wet sanding and buffing the entire bottom.

K.Kiser

I know how you feel. I got 4, 8-10 hour days in flipping the boat upside down and wet sanding and buffing the entire bottom.
And We'll never get that back when we sell, it's gotta be done just to satisfy our inner weirdness...

tmxring

And We'll never get that back when we sell, it's gotta be done just to satisfy our inner weirdness...

Yes sir, and we say to ourself's the whole time were working on it "I'm gonna keep this one" WRONG!!!! Oh well, we live and try to learn. TM

Allyfishing

But its guys like you all that makes it better for knucklheads like me who don't know squat about engines and performance. We do benefit from your perseverance in performance boating! :beer: