One of a kind Allison XB2002 Comp

barrilleaux

All I'm saying is I'm not spending that much on a re done boat when I could get a newer model for the same price. :cuss I'm in no hurry! I can wait for a better deal to come. Second, I would rather pay a little more for a newer model anyway. Mabe your price is the reason you still have it in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :laughing

Last edited:

bc's xtb21

An Ally of that year,having no wood to rot, age would be irrelevant to me. As far as a "redone boat". Judging by the photos and what Tooter has listed in parts I don't know if a new one would be any nicer. You could take a boat that needed restored + $11k and not START to have a rig this nice! If I didn't already have about 10k tied up in an '89 (that ain't this nice) It would be in my garage! Thanks and God Bless!

Yellowallison

If it is one of a kind, then keep it.

All I'm saying is I'm not spending that much on a re done boat when I could get a newer model for the same price. I'm in no hurry! I can wait for a better deal to come. Second, I would rather pay a little more for a newer model anyway. Mabe your price is the reason you still have it in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How bout if yur not interested n tooters boat(super nice guy) or got nothing NICE to say bout it.....jus SHUT UP....:rolling eyes

And yea I CAN GIVE YA my 2 cents bout the rig since i refurb'd tha trailer for tooter who spared no expense on it either..how many boatmates have $1200.00 worth 'Center Line' custom wheels ....:rolling eyes

Last edited:

bc's xtb21

'xcactly whut I was saying! Had some dealings with Tooter, couldn't ask for a nicer guy (answering many stupid questions for me about set-up) As a wise man once said theres a difference between looking for a good deal and just being plain CHEAP!

Darth VMAX

Allison's are a different world from anything else...You sound like a Rookie LOL

I say just move on and leave this thread alone....Get your new one and be happy. Or spend less, buy Tooters and still be happy.

tmxring

Like I've said before, I'd rather have a completely restored boat with NEW parts for 1/4 the money of a new one. If the two hulls are the same, which they are. My 89 is built like a 2011, no wood. And now has all the same parts as a 2011.

Thanks fellas!!!!! Tooter

xb03fs

Like I've said before, I'd rather have a completely restored boat with NEW parts for 1/4 the money of a new one. If the two hulls are the same, which they are. My 89 is built like a 2011, no wood. And now has all the same parts as a 2011.

Thanks fellas!!!!! Tooter
Same reason I bought used and have been ungrading a little here and there is in Missouri we have yearly personal property taxes, I save every year with my used boat 1998 that has been mostly restored by me and my freshly rebuilt 1995 efi. They go by Kelly Blue book for estimated value

tmxring

All I'm saying is I'm not spending that much on a re done boat when I could get a newer model for the same price. :cuss I'm in no hurry! I can wait for a better deal to come. Second, I would rather pay a little more for a newer model anyway. Mabe your price is the reason you still have it in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :laughing
So I should sell you my completely restored 89 for the price of a original decent shape 89. Your dumber than a ran-over dog.

hirk

I feel your pain Tooter,don't worry about it,had some clown e-mail me that my boat was WAY over priced @ $11,500 and that he could buy a 2005 Ranger for the same $'s (maybe a 17' w/ no power lol) and ended with a sarcastic good luck selling it.I replied he obviously knew NOTHING about Ally's and suggested he learn something before shooting off!!! This guy clearly doesn't see the value of yours even though it's starring him in the face.

Bobalouie

People are looking at the darn NADA values. When I was trying to buy my boat, I called NADA and bitched at them about how low the values were for a limited production boat. They agreed that their values were a little low, but didnt change anything. There are probably too many of the uninitiated who are looking and saying they can get a regular bass boat for cheaper. Keep your head up Tooter, spring is just around the corner. Right now is not the best time for selling anyway.

Speedman

Morons is all I have to say! for 10k you could have the sexiest, fastest, coolest looking boat out there. My Ally has won so many tournaments just for being faster than all of the competition! and it isn't 50k!

Allyfishing

Tooter, you sure are getting alot of hits built up for not being worth anything. BTW, as soon as I get some compression numbers i'll give ya a shout and grab those 34cc heads and gaskets.

Allyfishing

Roy, from what I have been reading, Tooter would like to trade for a XB2003 or a 21 footer for room for his family. At least that is what he told me last time we talked. Like I told Don (F2008) if I were a wealthy man, after driving Don's XB2002, I would buy Tooters and hang a 225PM on it cuz they are a whole bunch of fun to drive.

BTW Roy, are you going to make another calender for 2011??

suicidealli

im not sure yet. i checked with my calender guy, he is getting a price together for me.
whatever xb 2002 i buy the drag from the ss is going on it. i cant have an ally that doesnt run well over a 100. i like the weight of this one. i have a boat im working on, but i have to make some costly changes to it.

roy

xb03fs

I think I read the pads been blueprinted by allison a good one to run over a hundred with for sure