One of a kind Allison XB2002 Comp

poorboy

Re: ...............................

I watched Darris weigh the boat @ 760LBS

Was the boat completely de-rigged when it was weighed? What was installed in the boat when it was weighed? Jackplate, wiring, steering, anything?

curry10

I have a 1996 Comp pro I have a similar color scheme as yours without the yellow. i have had it for about 8 or 9 years now. Looking at your pics have just made me realize you nice my boat was when i picked it up from KY. Needless to say its been on the Gulf Coast and its definately restoration time. Thanks for the motivation. Beautiful Rig.

http://allisonowners.com/CurryDufrene.html

Last edited:

tmxring

Boat is back up for sale. My 3 year old don't like setting behind me byhimself.

Darth VMAX

" So take your pocket change and buy you something other than a Allison."

I know where a 1991 Nitro is for sale...it even has a racing XP 150 "Tracker" Evinrude on it. According to the owner its a 80 mph boat. I think he wants $8,000 for it

tmxring

" So take your pocket change and buy you something other than a Allison."

I know where a 1991 Nitro is for sale...it even has a racing XP 150 "Tracker" Evinrude on it. According to the owner its a 80 mph boat. I think he wants $8,000 for it

That would be more along Butt-illeaux's price range, and speed.

mike ashworth

Show me another one like it. You can't so it's "one of a kind". So take your pocket change and buy you something other than a Allison.
i feal ur pain, beauty comes wit age, that is a super nice ride u have and the pics i have seen of it, U WONT FIND ANOTHER ONE THAT NICE god luck wit ur sale