Paging Andy & Neal...

RedAllison

Lou just happened to find himself in Jasper lastnight, his kids were asking about the goat story they had heard in Clifton so he carried them over too the scene of the crime!!!

Andy, Neal it looks like yall ran Hadji out of the goat biz...

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
RA

Attachments

TBuck2003

If you did not hear Andy is now a goat SHEPPERD. He mumbled sumpin about a nativity scene when he was drinking some pie...

RedAllison

I hear there is a new hangout that they frequent regularly...Goat Island
:LMAO: Damn Bill you made me remember this pic I took last Friday afternoon at Goat Island before a club T. That's Andy and his "Goatmobile" that he zips around in the camp ground with!!! Dig that custom hood ornament, and YES those are Allison seats he put inda speedster. :big grin

Attachments

pickwickangler

Proud owner of the Goat Cart and Newest Member of the Goat Island Campground!!! Glad Hadji is out of bidness. He needed to learn in America you can't raise goats, sell farcrackers and sell beer all inda same parkin lot.

allisonriverrat

no andy u have it all wrong! just has to hid everything when andys in town!lol. cause we all know andy want be bored for long! just ask the pink flamingos

RedAllison

DAMN I knew I shoulda gotta pic the Saturday of FastPass. Was ridin in a friends skiboat about a mile north of the Mermaid when I saw a BIGWHEEL sittin on a big rock on the east bank of the river! I looked for Andy and a Toyota with a rope onda bumper but they twernt aroun.

Swear it was sittin up there about 3ft off the water at the bottom of a bluff. Folks woulda thought I staged that pic if I woulda took it. :big grin
RA

suicidealli

i almost bought one on the way... 33 bucks at a store off the highway... Brenda said i would get hurt, thought it would b a bad idea.. lol i think she knows me!!!!

Roy