!!!!!Rally Schedule!!!!! Please Read!!!!!

Allyfishing

New Rally Schedule/Terrace View/HOJO's!!! Please read!!!!!

Here is some info for all to download and print out. It gives you an idea of what to expect and what we will try to do for the week. There is a list of phone numbers as well so that if we are all out running or hanging somewhere just make a call and we'll tell ya where we are or come and get ya.

Right click on each image and save to your desktop then you can click on it and print it out. (I hope)!!

Sorry to the admin that this screen shot got so big. I had no idea how else to do it.

Thanks
Craig

Last edited:

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great! We will get there sometime Sunday evening. The biggest problem I see is remembering eveybody's names. :)

biller31

so it's week after father's day this year? Glad ya'll posted this. LOL I haven't paid as close attention as I should. Glad I didn't start prepping meats this week.

wc911

We are getting there wed, and putting a fresh 280 powerhead on johns ss with drag elec. Should make for a nice break in day.
Roy
Me, spencecj1 and Nathan will be there Wed. also . Will be our first trip there. Will be nice to work on Johns boat again. Ha Ha

Allyfishing

so it's week after father's day this year? Glad ya'll posted this. LOL I haven't paid as close attention as I should. Glad I didn't start prepping meats this week.
Ben, Ben....Ben....where have you been!!! LOL!!!!! You must have been busy this year!! LOL!!!!

Glad you caught it in time!!