Road Trip Tomorrow...

whipper

Todd your doing a great job!!! Looks sweet!! Your son must be so stoked!!
Does he have a girl friend? Well if not he just might soon will with summer around the corner and a red rocket like her almost ready.

Last edited:

billy-jay

Probationary User
Todd...might be a v-bottom race in Dunnville if they can get it together...like to see you go up show em how its done...nice boat...Im really jealous...Jim

TBuck2003

Jim,
Love to do it, it would be fun to get back in the saddle!!! Love to have you come out and drive it once we get it all done. Be fun to see us old guys drive a little one again...lol Call me anytime Jim.440-241-9197-cell

TBuck

TBuck2003

Ok... Transom plate complete and trim ram bracket installed. The trim ram bracket was tricky due to the carving out process of the wet well. We decided for strength reasons to weld some aluminum "Ears" on each side of the trim bracket, to reinforce the inside of the transom. She is strong now and water tight, after sealing it all with a high grade silicon. Have to say this turned out better than expected. On to trim pump, installation soon and some more pics to follow.

billy-jay

Probationary User
Jim,
Love to do it, it would be fun to get back in the saddle!!! Love to have you come out and drive it once we get it all done. Be fun to see us old guys drive a little one again...lol Call me anytime Jim.440-241-9197-cell

TBuck
Todd...will it have a bench seat and cup holders plus a bilge pump so it doesnt go under while idling away from the dock!!!!!!!I can see it now...Matts crying on the dock saying "dad wont bring my boat back"....Jim

TBuck2003

Wow you got me pegged Jim... Maybe I will need a cup holder and a cooler when I am trying to watch him drive lol. Project is coming along well, battery box and fuel tank are now in, waiting on some new hydraulic lines for the trim pump to cylinder assembly. Will have some more pics later on of progress. Jim you will get a call and you will drive it !!!!!!! Need a good excuse to see ya anyhow.

TBuck

TBuck2003

Progress Finally some rigging... Here are some shots of the battery box, and tank. Both boxes were coated out with West System resin( 2 coats) Battery box was epoxied as well as screwed to the platform, which is 3/4" plywood that is glassed. That box is never being moved...lol We also used a new product for the interior spatter paint that gave the interior a textured finish as well as a spatter paint job, good stuff. Also we mounted a wood plate to the tank that will hold Fuel separator,trim pump,as well as solenoids for the trim. Waiting on some hydraulic lines to finish the pump to trim cylinder assembly. More pics to follow.