Rumblings on Lake X

J

John Richied

Its hard to argue with people that know everything :wink
BINGO... And yet they ran him/them off with their expertise.

I agree... :very happy

Some people take things too serious and criticize other sites for the same thing they do

Last edited by a moderator:

jowens

I don't know if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me John.

hotshaft

Some people know about nuts, bolts and transoms and some people dont!!!!!!

Last edited:

Casey G

I am actually woundering where the hell are all the guys with XB2002'S, and any other boats. Either nobody thinks they have a fast enough boat, or they dont think they can do the drive. Or, is it to hard to set up this type of run. If I had an 02 and a bad *** motor, I would try to make it.
I don

zatchmo

When i was your age, if it could have gone 150 i would have tried. But now my old nuts won't let me. later Larry D
I'm only 25 and my 2003 at 95+ scares the hell out of me. I don't like to think of myself as old yet, but I certainly respect the speed.

Casey G

When i was your age, if it could have gone 150 i would have tried. But now my old nuts won't let me. later Larry D
it's not that the speed scares me, you know me better then that. it's just that covering that much water for that long a lot of things can happen and that's always running through my mind. heck I started thinking about it by half track in pg.

C

Cod

hotshaft
Registered Users

Default Re: Rumblings on Lake X
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshaft View Post
Some people know about nuts, bolts and transoms and some people dont!!!!!!
Yeah i quess some people just arent that smart eithier!!!!

hotshaft

Hotshaft if you cant make a post more constructive than this you need to go lube yourself !!!!!!!! Its bad when you cant do no better than to quote yourself !!!!! Pitiful you are .............
Thanks Old Cod!!!!! You want to help me lube myself old buddy!! You would fall in love!!!!

Last edited: