Rumblings on Lake X

msharp

I hope there is alot show up if and when this happens !!!!!! those xb2002 do run REAL good for a bassboat . mine will fish at 97 to 99.8 with a stock 225 pro max !!!!!

Last edited:

jeffk2

Well, I have never had any desire to read a book cover to cover, but I couldn't put this one down. Paul, if you get the chance, I hope you break it! Then my motor will be worth even more. LOL Good luck Paul, I'll look for ya on you tube.

The Cashew Kid

Well, I have never had any desire to read a book cover to cover, but I couldn't put this one down. Paul, if you get the chance, I hope you break it! Then my motor will be worth even more. LOL Good luck Paul, I'll look for ya on you tube.
Why would your motor be worth more???:confused:

Chummy

So jeffk2 you want bullet to take the record away from ALLISON ??????? Not to kool:soap box !!!!!
because records are meant to be broken... it's usually friendly competition. That then sets the mark for someone else to break that mark, is a never ending cycle of fun :beer:

msharp

DADGONE I thought i ............. is this the Balsa wood , koolaid kid page???????????? I thought this was the ALLISON Owners page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Where we support our own !!!!!!!!!

hotshaft

I hope there is alot show up if and when this happens !!!!!! those xb2002 do run REAL good for a bassboat . mine will fish at 95 to 97 with a stock 225 pro max !!!!!
x2
My money is on the xb2002's. The bullet cant hang with the big dog(xb2002).
Not bashing bullet i owe a brand new one but even i know a bullet will get its as* smoked by xb2002 any day! Everyone should have learned that the first day of school. It didnt take me eight years to get a four year degree to learn that either!!!!!!!:LMAO::LMAO:

jeffk2

No, I dont want to see a Bullett take the record. I do want to see someone try. I am actually woundering where the hell are all the guys with XB2002'S, and any other boats. Either nobody thinks they have a fast enough boat, or they dont think they can do the drive. Or, is it to hard to set up this type of run. If I had an 02 and a bad *** motor, I would try to make it. Anyway, what the hell fun is it, if it dosn't get challenged. I like my GrandSport, I like competition and I like this board. PS. if I make it to the rally next year, i'm not going to ask who are the fast guys. I will find out first hand. Thats what makes it fun!!!!!

bringit

i can hit the 122 mark.........down a big hill with wind in my back,oh yeah my truck cuts off at 100.i didnt pass maph.ah ha ha ha ha.hell nobody reads what i write anyhow.chit i can barely read

hotshaft

There are more 2002s than bullets close to the 120 mark!!!!!!!:punch

msharp

i can hit the 122 mark.........down a big hill with wind in my back,oh yeah my truck cuts off at 100.i didnt pass maph.ah ha ha ha ha.hell nobody reads what i write anyhow.chit i can barely read
Well we should get along good !!!!! I can't spell !!! suppose to have a 4 th grade Ed. and a hillbilly. :beer: BUT !!!! some opinions doesn't matter to me .
I just give them the INDIAN word .:big grin

ally2dextreme

Good luck Paul,it will deffently be more impressive in a much larger boat than the custom built allison

ziemer

XB2002,s are in the mid to high 120,s and even the odd run to 130+ as your aware.
What??? :confused: :confused: :confused: I think you got your numbers a little off...maybe mid teens and a very select few in the 20's.