Rumblings on Lake X

msethsmile

Funny Guy
SG-
There is no recognition for 400+ beers in a week because at that point nobody recognizes anybody or anything. Am I in focus now?

msharp

:cool Where do we send it for the autograph?

For real....anyone got the skinny on the covert operation? Will my shirt be obsolete? :confused:
there is some puffury around about some one TRYING to put a leadsled in the works ,:rolling eyes You know one being preped at factory, not one you can go buy anywhere,not at a dealer or used at a boat yard ,to TRY to brake MR.SHOOK's record. BUT the thing about it is we cant go back in time !!! HE OWN'S that peice of history.:razz OH YEAH !! on the shirt , just a higher number .When he set that record it was open to EVERYONE !!!!

Last edited:

XSive

Who told you guys I was having a carbon fiber XB2002 built?? GGRRR!!!!

I'm gonna hold the speed run in my bathtub.

Can't anyone keep a secret?:mad:

Paul nichols

Just to clarify for the people who don't have a clue. You can not have a closed to the public APBA kilo event if your trying break an existing speed record...but you can have a closed to the public APBA kilo event if your trying to establishing new speed records.
It's hard to believe so many guys can HATE someone that they've never even met before. I'm a open book, if you want to know something just ask me...if you want to hate me because of a boat that's sad, but I guess that's fine too.

Paul

msharp

SO you make up your own rules to be able to set a record ??????? how chicken is that ?????? IF someone with anything to them would NOT have a closed to the public event. UNLESS they are chicken !!!! Some people blow smoke !!!!! Alot of people are getting wise to that also YOU must be talking to yourself. someone messed up trying to take credit for motors that they had NOTHING to do with !!!!!!

Last edited:

ROBERT CROSS

Just to clarify for the people who don't have a clue. You can not have a closed to the public APBA kilo event if your trying break an existing speed record...but you can have a closed to the public APBA kilo event if your trying to establishing new speed records.

Paul
Paul,

Another newbie here. Don't exactly know if or what the beef is.:confused
But wouldn't a "new" record also mean a "new" class?

:embarassed ......not meaning to fuel the flames, just trying to get clear in my head exactly whats going on. :idiot

Paul nichols

I just made about the longest post of my life and my computer screwed up...crap!

I'm tired and don't feel like typing for 45 mins again...LOL.

''msharp'' I'm not sure why you hate me so bad...I must of done something real bad to you for you to be this pissed off at me. If I have done something to you I am truely sorry and I applogize.

I have no idea where the rumor got started, but I AM NOT HAVING A CLOSED EVENT APBA KILO RUN. Who started this crap...I'd love to know?

Paul

msharp

HATE is a strong word . you have not done anything personally. BUT ,why would someone try to take credit for they had nothing to do with ???? ARE you going to try for the APBA KILO ??? because i want to be there .Not going to argue with you on here . It proves nothing . You know whats been said and where , you can figure where it started.
You dont owe ME an apology.

Paul nichols

I've never tried to take credit for anything, but I know what topic your talking about. If you were able to go back and read my post on fastbass you'll see that I never tried to take any credit for anything. I only told what was told to me by some of the most honest people I've ever known. I could care less about any of it to be honest, but you seem to know way more than I do about this topic.
If another APBA kilo run takes place anywhere near here and I have a boat that I think is capable of breaking the record and it hasn't been so long that I've lost interest, yes I will try to break the record. I've already stated this on fastbass.com...some people take this stuff way to personally.

Paul

Paul nichols

No I'm pretty much lost as well. It looks like someone started a rumor that I was going to have a closed to the public APBA kilo event...which is a 100% lie. Then someone said I'm having a special one of a kind Bullet boat built...one again 100% lie. I am going to get one built, but ANYONE can have one of these boats built (there are 3-4 others). Then there was something about how much money I was going to be spending on the ''special boat''. I should have no more than $4500 in the motor and the boat is being built for me by Bullet boats because they appreciate what I have done for them and I appreciate what they have done for me. The cost of the boat or where you got it has NOTHING to do with the speed...the driver is the most important thing.

Paul

xb03fs

lost as well. i say get all the heavy htters out for the unlimted title Blairs "Nightmare" Pauls "WSP" Shook and the Carp Boat" and beg GFinch to let some run his monster OMC on a xb2002

There would be one hell of a turnout

xb03fs

probably take a year or better to get all parties on board, test tune, promote and ensure spectators have vacaton to get to an event like this it would be event of the decade to be talked about as Shooks record is for years to come

xb03fs

maybe allow multple days in case of poor conditions allow simple majority of participants decide if conditions permit record attemps with final day run no matter conditions

xb03fs

admisson fees to be slip among drivers for once in a lifetime event