Sad New- Tom Vickery

Yellowallison

This is Scott's wife Christy. Scott has asked me to let you all know that his father, Tom, passed away tonight. I know he was a friend to a lot of guys on here and Scott wanted to make sure you all knew of this. As you can imagine, Scott is taking this tough. But Tom had a great day today...it was spent working on his Allison...he wouldn't have had it any other way. Please keep the Vickery family in your prayers...they will surely be felt. Thanks, Christy

whipper

Sad to hear this. Take care Scott,Christy and your family. Though I personaly didnt get the pleasure of meeting or talking to your father Scott he will be in my prayers tonight. The loss of a father is tough to take. If hes anything like my wifes father who became one of my best friends he wouldnt want you to be upset over his passing. I know easier said then done. Easy Does it. James

catfish123

I'm sorry I never had the pleasure of meeting your father. My prayers are with you and your family.

Bob

BigRedAlli

Very sorry to hear this news. Don't know what to say.

Scott, you and your family are in our prayers and if you need anything, we be glad to help out...

Marty & Christie

Jessie

Scott,
So very sorry to hear of your father's death. You and Christie will be in my prayers. I met you father once at North Georgia Marine in Blue Ridge, Georgia. We talked for almost an hour about Allison boats.

Darth VMAX

Scott I am SO sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your loved ones.

Ross

Dark Allison

Scott

You and your family are in my prayers.

I’m glad I was able to meet your Dad . He is in a better place.

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Tom was a good Fella. I met him once down at River Marine in Jax and he told me Allison stories for about a half hour and one story about his Stroker......lol My heart and prayers go out to you and your Family Scott. Be strong thru this terrible time Bud.

Fl Boy in ILL

Scott, Christy

I do know how you feel, please let me know if I can do anything. I will keep you and your Mom in my prayers.

Rick