SS Top speed

ally2dextreme

Thomas.. After this Statement I will not respond again... But I am sure there are probably at least 10 to 15 ss owners out there that would pay you t give them 5 mph in an ss with a 260 or 280 ... No questions asked!!!!
Or hell even a 300! So put your services out there for hire ..... I watch a ss with
300 with 26 @112all over the place!!!! Now put a
Big wheel on .. Ha!!! Death trap.
Where do you see where I claimed I done or could do it.Facts are it has been done and can be done....how many new XR 2002 owners do you expect to go 135 plus like Glen done many decades ago.I just think its wrong to call Mr.Tiger a liar,but that's what forums have turned into sadly...

mikesufka

Thanks SSTOM - great looking boats !!

Ally2dextreme - do you have a SS ?

bigtis

Big numbers like John claimed, "and ran in my opinion" are very attainable by a driver with skill and nuts to hold the boat on the edge. ALOT of ally owners either don't know what there boat is truly capable of, or there not willing to leave it a top end boat. A top end setup is strictly that. If its setup on ragged edge for top end then the boat normally won't lift until 70-80mph. Prop won't do anything but throw water until you get some air under the boat.

Jeff, I know what you mean about a 115 boat being beat by a 105 boat, but anyone I know that would have a ragged edge top end setup would probably not run the boat at a river ride event except at the radar run itself.

Alot of guys call bs on a stock xb02 going 100 no problem, but fact is that DSRA 200 powered xb02's run in the 93-97mph range at 1320' setup and propped for ET, not mph

We have ran different xr6 cases with different wheels, on Xb and xr 02's. if the boat ran 100 with a big case, you could bet for 105 with an xr6 swap.

How is your boat acting up top loser?

bigtis

I went 107.1 today with the first attempt at stringing out my top end setup prostock powered xb02. I'm sure many will call bs, but I have no one to impress with an Allison boat, not even darris lol. 1.87 200 case at that.

ally2dextreme

I went 107.1 today with the first attempt at stringing out my top end setup prostock powered xb02. I'm sure many will call bs, but I have no one to impress with an Allison boat, not even darris lol. 1.87 200 case at that.
Nice!! What prop

ally2dextreme

That's my best prop on my xb out of the 100 I have....It was on the boat when I bought it...I have a 32 that was used in record runs but you can see through it lol