The allison calender pricing & info

suicidealli

here is what i did. i went to many places trying to get the best price. the problem was i wasn't happy with the quallity of the picture. so i bought the month pages from one place, and had another company copy the format, and print everything on better paper. anyway this is how it breaks down. we came in lower than i thought, and we still upgraded the paper.

i'm working on the canada shipping. maybe we can do a cod or something..
i will need a zipcode or something to calculate it..... we can work it out. shipping is shipping, no extra fees......
YES you guys can start ordering now!!!

for 1 calender shipped for 23.00 US
for 2 calenders shipped for 41.00 US
for 3 calenders shipped for 59.00 US
for 4 calenders shipped for 82.00 US
for 5 calenders shipped for 100.00 US
for 6 calenders shipped for 118.00 US

if you want more than 6 it is a bigger box and a flate shipping rate of 11.00
i can ship atleast 25 in that box. call me or email me at rroach@fuse.net with how many you want. 513-207-2131.

i prefer paypal. rroach@fuse.net

i really dont want to make a bunch of trips to the bank. it isn't in the overhead.lol if you refuse to use palpay
send it to & make payable to: "Please write clear for a return address"

roy roach
2916 fender rd
melbourne, ky 41059

The first shippment will be ready to pick up next friday 12/11. if orders start coming in, and we need more i will order ASAP.
thanks,
roy

Last edited:
J

John Richied

Thanks again Roy you should have my paypal moneys.

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
Roy, we tried to send you an e-mail, but not sure it went. We would like 2 of the calenders. Dropping the check in the mail on Monday. Thanks for all your work. Great job.

Lotus 50

My check is in the mail.

If the Canadian guys around me want to have their calendars sent to my office, we can do that. But they'd have to pick up their calendars from my place in Windsor, or on one of my rare winter trips to Orillia. PM or e-mail me if you want to go that way.

suicidealli

from what i have found out, add 8.00 us to ship to canada for 1-3 calenders, and 16.00 3-6. sounds like a lot, but it is the size of the package i guess.
i will double check on monday,at the post office

roy

Last edited:

zatchmo

Paypal sent for 1. I coded it as a gift. I paid fees on the money once, no reason you should have to pay them again.

xb03fs

Roy,

Pay pal sent for two, and a message from my email, ngoff@mfgsup.com to ship to the office, as my apartment mailboxes probably would ruin the calender..:razz:beer:

xb03fs

Thank you Roy awesome idea and I am sure you have a good bit of time invested