The allison calender pricing & info

bigtis

if we do it next year we will need to it in oct/nov...

roy
Aint no IF'n roy!!!!!! I dun told ya I'm gonna get ya some good action shots of some xb 02 and 03's. just gearcase and prop is what I'm shootin for:big grin

you did a good job, and I look forward to next years calander. I'm already trying to get a picture in the calander....LOL!!!!

allison8503

hey roy I put my check in the snail mail today thanks for all the hard work

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Hey Roy,
I tried to send ya a PM but, your box is full. I sent you the paypal payment the 11th and I havent got a calender yet. Just wondering if you had sent it and it got lost or maybe you havent got to me yet.
Thanks.

suicidealli

is k-dawg the only one that hasn't received a calender that has paid for them??????? the mail sems to be runing a lot slower than they say... imagine that... eveyone was sent priority mail, that means 2 days.. that is a joke!!!!!!! let me know...

roy

Allyfishing

Roy, What you did putting this altogether has been phenomenal and I'll bet a lot of work putting it altogether. The layout and pictures are excellent. Reading how you are trying to keep track of who received and did not yet receive and payments and emails and PM's must be frustrating as heck.

Again I thank you for taking on this task so that all the members of the Allison "family" may have an awesome 2010!!

Thanks, Craig :big grin

Rookie

Cant send pm here is info for paypal i sent.

Robert Richardson
143 Tinker rd.
Rockwood,TN. 37854

Thanks buddy!

suicidealli

thanks craig..... k-dawg have you got the second calender yet???
rookie yours will go out friday. we are having a snow storm right now, and lasting all day!!!!!

david sent you a pm the date and time it was sent.

maybe i should have factored in a few wouldn't make it...lol

roy

roy

Allyfishing

Roy, You say you still have some left? I'd hate to see you get stuck with them. I could take 2 more if that would help. I can always find a place or two to hang the best boat built in the world!! Let me know.
Craig :big grin