WAR 2010 Where

GFinch

Your lucky, thats all it was.

I've stuck so many motors I couldn't tell you how many times I've been towed in. :same ole songI've done my share of towing also.
The last time. Got to the lake a little after day break. Was towed back to the dock and on the trailer just as the sun shone on the launch ramp. Windowed the engine.

The guy that stopped to tow me In's comment when he took the rope was "Not another one, Gary?"

Have to live up to ones reputation! :laughing

I've been to two of these Hoe Downs with a boat and neither time did my engine run correctly the whole time. And the last one I didn't run correctly.

You got some catching up to do. :laughing

Attachments

J

John Richied

Guys Banks Lake is in Eastern Washington… the middle of the desert with “The mighty Columbia River” running through it.
Lakes are formed off the river and the Grand Coulee Dam is a site to see; however I really don’t think we would have much of a turnout from our regulars who attend the rally every year.

If we were to pick this as a rally point it’s only 150 miles from me (less than three hours) and for me that would be a winner… but what about the majority? :confused:

Here is the MAP TO ADDRESS Electric City, WA 99123

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Redding XB21

This is a little off subject, but, Gary, I know where there is an alum recycler on your way home. In fact,It's on the way home from the lake. You would have to pull the plugs tho if they are not blown out

J

John Richied

I have heard a lot about Banks but have never been there. It is about the same distance for me as Shasta.

Maybe if we can't get the California guys to come up in May, we should have a NW Rally in September. :very happy
Bob, Sounds like a good idea to me...

J

John Richied

This is a little off subject, but, Gary, I know where there is an alum recycler on your way home. In fact,It's on the way home from the lake. You would have to pull the plugs tho if they are not blown out
Gene after that post, carry a tow rope for yourself. :shock: :shock: :shock:

R

Redding XB21

Gene after that post, carry a tow rope for yourself. :shock: :shock:

R

Redding XB21

" Is this your final answer?"

I'm game for 4 or 5 rounds. We need more input or ****gee whiz!.
I think I'll make res at about 3 places and then cancell(when I find out the water conditions) K?

badbait

Sounds to me like Gene is going to step up to the plate and organize the show. I'm sure you can get plenty of help if you ask for it.