WAR 2010 Where

GFinch

Is it Friday yet! I would think by now those that gave a Hairy Rodents Rump would have seen the results by now.
:argue:soap box:punch

LETS GET IT ON! Your PINKness

GFinch

"On a side note....If Banks Lake is picked Rachelle has said she will organize it.:big grin She is very thorough, to Say the least."

I love spell check. I usually just type drivel and then hit Spell Check. Other wise my posts would be worse then they are!

J

John Richied

Is it Friday yet! I would think by now those that gave a Hairy Rodents Rump :LMAO:would have seen the results by now.

LETS GET IT ON! Your PINKness
Gary, you have a way with words... :LMAO:

R

Redding XB21

Gonna call Salt Creek & tower park & see what kind of deal we can get. At Tower park, there is a pavillion w/bbq down from where we were 2yrs ago. There are also cabins at that end as well as where we were(w/AC).
Wraechel is welcome to give me a hand on the planning. Grass at both places and pets welcome. Also, there are lawns for the dogs!

Sod is down and am waiting for Gary to come up and mow for me.:LMAO::LMAO:

Gene

R

Redding XB21

I'll try to talk Gary into giving us a demonstration on the "fine tuning" on adjustable ECM's. Along with this demo, he will be handing out flyers for local recyclers.

Just gotta love that Gary!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

John Richied

Gene you are just asking for mechanical failure this year

GFinch

Wouldn't it be something if everyones stuff ran perfect at the same time for once!

MOW THIS! :cuss hole.

J

John Richied

When Gene gets up in the morning at around 4:00 AM it will be a nice treat for him to read that and this