War 2010

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Havasu!! We will also get some folks to come from Oklahoma Texas and other western states. It might be a PG or R rated rally this time but I don't think that would hurt the feelings of most in this group.

I have already scoped out the location this June and there is a nice inexpensive hotel ($69) with plenty of parking near the ramps and park facilities.

Sure it's a long drive for practically everyone but we've been talking about this for years.

R

Redding XB21

Depending on the water level, Shasta is a good pick, Salt Creek Resort worked out pretty well. The delta was nice except for being split up. Berryessa, same thing, also, the "store" thing, nothing being close by. If it's at Berryessa, I'll bring my own tree to hug.
???????????????????

Gary should go to Naci. Don't need no moto there:beer:

Gene

GFinch

"I think we should rail road Gean into putting it on at Shasta again. He doesn't have anything better to do anyway. "

I'll second that!

Lets see:
Almanor = I don't know for sure about elevation and possible late winter and cold. Don't know about combined camping, cabins , motel.

Banks Lake = Been there once and it was fun, there was a all state bass club get together when we were there. I think there was camping and cabins at the place we stayed.

Bareassa = unfortunately the powers that be took over and screwed it up for power boaters, from what I understand.

Clear Lake = I think I was there, don't remember much though. No trees for Rachel.

Colombia River = Tri cities area and we could rail road John Rrrrrrrrrrr into putting it on.

Delta = I think it's a dangerous place. Two separate groups.

Don Pedro = Camping but lacks motels I think. Could be wrong.

Havazoo = I don't think many of the core people would show up. Plus it's a zoo.

Pacific Ocean = not in my boat. No trees.

Shasta = everyone was together and basically we had that arm to ourselves. Trees.

Trinity = a pretty lake and there are resorts at the upper end of the lake which I think have camping and cabins. Trees for Rachel too.

Add to list, then after a while vote for three, then two, then one. That way everyone has a choice of choices.[/quote]

GFinch

I think all elections should be done this way. The larger the field the more primary votes. Then when there's only two left the majority actually rules. Takes the spoiler out, like Perot.

J

John Richied

Gary, I nominate you to run the voting and be moderator of the WAR thread…

Get R Done Baby!

PS I just got back from running the boat for the second day in a row… LIFE IS GOOD and I’m going out again Sunday! :beer:

Did you get that badazz OMC on your rig yet… mine wants to play! :smile

R

Redding XB21

You're joking of course, at least I think your are????
" The beast" is still asleep.
Spoke with Gary :same ole song
After he saw how yours ran at the last WAR, I think he's, well you know what!

The bur fall

Last edited by a moderator:
J

John Richied

1) mike cribbin
2) John Richied
3)
4)
5)

R

Redding XB21

1) mike cribbin