WAR 2020

fastglass1

This would apply to anyone that drives a boat over 80mph. The faster the crazier.

O'Brien 21

Meeting today here about shutting down fishing over this virus-------what an over reach!!! I guess I'll end up in jail or given a ticket if it goes thru Fem

SLOmofo

I thought Gov Neusom has been saying it's time to restart Calif. Yes he'll lift the restriction....well some of the restrictions ... Well, just these restrictions.
1> he's waiting for our president to lift first so if it doesn't work it's Trump's fault. Which of course it is because... well just because.

SLOmofo

"over 100 hundred you are more than crazy, you most likely have a screw loose or some other obvious deficiency. " More than Crazy, Loose Screw, and defective all in one. Pretty much much more then these to the power of 10.

West Coast Bull

Who feels confident in going to the rally next month? I understand if you don’t but I feel ok in making the trip if salt creek is open. As long we only bring coors light :LMAO:

G Allen

If it's on. I'm on. The state parks in my state opened up a few days ago.

dubmoney

I spoke to Donna this morning. I plan to arrive onsite two weeks from today. She said the locals are using the boat ramp although it is 29 feet from full pool. She said a drag boat launched yesterday. (hope he is there when I get there, so I can steel Pinkies boat, and put the smack down on him) anywho, Dianna, that the locals at Lake Head were not real excited about having foreniers, bring the virus to them. People are fishing on Shasta today. No boday has told Donna she can not open, but there is a stay at home, directive, so it's a little gray area. My area is white with red and a big black mota off the back. "It's all gonna fine, just not right now." John Richied

Last edited:

cj707

I don't know.... I don't think John's in, and CA is supposed to stay home until June. should probably scrap it. Especially with the water that far down. Thay shitty ramp is going to be hardly usable

O'Brien 21

I think that discretion is the better part of valor! I'm doing my fishing down by the dam in big & little Backbone lots of fish and yummy as well!

fastglass1

From what I saw, there are 3 or 4 phases and it is not until phase 4 that the hotel will open. Phase 4 is also when sporting events open back up. Souns like it will be 2021 before that happens.

Hopefully they will make a hard announcement that resorts/hotels are closed beyond May 3rd.