Wednesday Lunch: All Invited!

ally25

Ricky and Hollie Smith {Ally25} will not make the luncheon. Sound like a good time, we won't be getting up there till Thurs. morning for the plant tour and run.

fasteddie

Dave I'll haul you any where you need to go, and even tow you in when some of that rat stuff you have breaks down:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
Big Ed I hope to have a little something special finished by that time. Might be its maiden voyage. Will you come get me if I have to anchor it out in the cove? I will even bring some of those blue cans.....

Allyfishing

1. Craig & Jenn (allyfishing) 1 floating cabin
2. Tim & Kim (TB21) floating cabin
3. Skewby and Roger (skewby) (rmills)
4. Scott Harrell & Michelle (harrells) floating cabin
5. Chris Spencer & Cindy (spenccj1) 2 bedroom
6. Chris Robonson & Anita (robo)
7. Nathan my son, my brother and his son (my nephew)
8. John & Keila (john4utvols) children??
9. Roy & Brenda (suicidealli)
10. John & Marie (doublej) & Crazy Will!!!
11. Brian & Connie (wc911)
12. Kevin & Kathy (hooken203)
13. Mike & Donna Robinson
14. Joe & Karen (etnpropeller) floating cabin
15. Brian Smith and Jessica, Mom and Dad, and my sister and my little nephew will all be there.
16. Jon & Kathy
17. Dave Hensley
18. JR and wife
19. Ed Gladden

Dave Hensley

i will be playing too when I get you in the back seat of "the project"!!! are you going to be back down this way before the rally? I have an XB 2003 I need to try out. Thought we might get together. I need to get down to Watts Bar and run with that bunch but the weather has been iffy. going fishing down there tomorrow. Crappie are up.

skewby

dave if you get down my way give me a call. i have my regions this week end. if we play bad i'll be out early catching something other than crappie, if we play like were capable it will be late that evening before i get out.

Jr in Jax

Hopefully Glenn can talk Jake into attending at least the last part of the rally.

Dave Hensley

dave if you get down my way give me a call. i have my regions this week end. if we play bad i'll be out early catching something other than crappie, if we play like were capable it will be late that evening before i get out.
Hey Robbie we have the grandson this weekend. What evening are you talking about? Has Euchee got anything going on?

skewby

dave i start play offs this friday. if we win we play saturday, win or lose were supposed to play a double elimination tourny next fri and saturday to crown the region champs

john4utvols

Sorry Lou, I want get to the rally until wed night. I'm sure you wouldn't want an old triad boat in there anyway. If something changes and I can make it i will let you know. Trying to get the wife to take off that day for we can come early.

rmills280

I'll be there and as a guess it is about 10 miles by water from Euchee