Western Allison Rally 2010 - The Final Voting Round.

J

John Richied

I'll show up where ever the WAR10 is held, just to kick Gean's, John's, Bill's Jay's, Lou's, Ron's, Bob's, Arron's, Brian's, Donny's, Insert your name here,
collective BU##s. I'll include Rachell's, if she drives her boat!
Gary, you must be talking about the trolling motor races. :blah blah blah :smile :smile :LMAO:

J

John Richied

Sorry, all I have not been to a Rally yet. I have an 2000 ss. Last time it was at the delta I had the boat there but we had a race that weekend. The delta is 5 hours from Claremont where I live so the closer the better for my wife that traviling all over the world for me to Ski Racing and this would be another weekend like racing for her. I read all your posts and it would be nice to meet you all.

Carl
Carl, I hope you make it; we have an old time

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Hey Kevin! Not to hijack this thread but what's up with the 2010 race season?
Is Red Bluff gone for good or have you heard?

GFinch

I wouldn't be to fast to judge...how do you know I haven't been practicing and might be able to drive an Allison pretty good and maybe better then you all....You know us Girls can do alot :wink
Rachelle
I agree, just about any thing a woman sets her mind to do, she can do it. And look better doing it!

I admire the woman's movement, especially from behind! :very happy

GFinch

"And Gary...aka slo mofo...I see you're askin for an 03 to the trailer! Bring on the sack o cats ii the sequel."

And Lou... aka XrunningY...no matter how things turn out, I'm going to have fun doing it! :don't_care :gone fishing

J

John Richied

Common Gary, no matter how fast they are when they run; they all tow the same. :banghead ..... :cool ......... :LMAO:

fastglass1

Here is something to think about when it comes to Shasta.

Water level at the last rally was about 25 feet below full pool.

In November of 2007 the lake went down to 127 feet below full pool.

In May 2008 it got back to 63 feet below full pool.

Right now the lake is down 130 feet below full pool.

Even if it gets as much water as last year it will be down some 65 feet in May for the rally.

The last time we were there the launch was not the greatest at Salt Creek and add to that another 40 feet lower water conditions and who know what kind of launching ramp they will have. Also the lack of a dock was a pain in the you know what.

I really like Shasta and am not against going there but I just don't think the conditions are good for this year.