Western Allison Rally 2010 - The Final Voting Round.

badbait

Gary, you wanted a two year warrantee from your builder. I bet he didn't tell you that in order to get it you have to run with a 1500 rev limiter. That's about the only way you can make one of those race motors last 2 years. At our ages the long pull is better than the quick trip anyway. We'll leave a light on for ya.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Have any of you guys ever seen or been to this place...
Don't be fooled by the pics....it's drugharbor. Lots of dirt, mud, and what looks like a meth lab at the entrance, with plenty of shady looking characters in no small supply.

We booked a place there for an RV & boating weekend, pulled in...then turned around and headed for Tower park.

West Coast Bull

Don't be fooled by the pics....it's drugharbor. Lots of dirt, mud, and what looks like a meth lab at the entrance, with plenty of shady looking characters in no small supply.

We booked a place there for an RV & boating weekend, pulled in...then turned around and headed for Tower park.
+ one :argue

J

John Richied

We'll fit right in!
That’s what I was thinkin’ Gary... pass the piece (peace) pipe. :gasp hehehe

Well hell then maybe I can find my next best Ex-wife there… :razz

Okay on-line it looked nice. But I'll take your word for it...

R

Redding XB21

Well guys, I heard back from Salt Creek. The only cabins they have left for us are the ones by the pool (5). All the mobil/cabins are leased by the outfit building the new bridge over the Sac arm. All the RV sites are open @ $30/night, or $25/night by the week. The other places are(cabins) $850/wk (121/night) or $140/night. I didn't go too fast for you Gary?
Now, I can /will reserve what they have for us if you want. We can cancell the res up to 45 days prior to our arrival. We should know if the water level is OK by then.
Just like last time, Daryl & I will have our houseboats tied up there. I can put up lots of guys (roof & penthouse), and the price will be right:beer:. Daryl will probably have the same rates :beer:. Just bring a sleeping bag.
Bye the Bye, Bill, I never did find your glasses. Lars took care of your anchor a couple times.
The off the cuff fish fry put on by Donny was great. You can eat the fish from Shasta:very happy
That's it so far.

Shoot, I almost forgot! Daryl has some "Inflatables" that have Gary's name all over her.

R

Redding XB21

It's a kayak that is paddle powered. Sorry if you guys got the wrong take on it!:very happy
No offence Mr. Sweet Cheeks.

GFinch

"I didn't go too fast for you Gary?"

It's OK Gene you typed it s l o w enough so I could understand.

"Who the hell wrote Gary

aaronmt

Sounds just like where we were last year.:wink

propmanjay

We can all be whiners and piss and moan about what we do or don't have. Or we can enjoy each others company and be glad for the chance to get together. I HAD A GREAT TIME LAST YEAR ! Out of the group I only heard one complaint, the RV parking. We can't change the weather. Well ok two,the fish bite wasn't on. Heck we even had fish in the pool.

GFinch

Who Crappied in the pool?

It's next to impossible to find the PERFECT place.

So far of the rallies I've been to:

Shasta-Salt Creek accommodations were good(although some stayed in town) launch was not. We all pulled together and had a great time! Thank you for getting me to the water Lou, Keith...

Delta-B+W For those that stayed there all was good. For those that stayed at Tower Park(RV+campers) was OK ($) but we were separated from the group and had to launch at B+W. Couldn't drink adult beverages then drive to the camp. Thank you Bill for letting me in your boat!

Clear Lake accommodations good although not enough trees and lawn area. Launch great. Main group fairly close together. Some said it was windy, I wouldn't know as I was very sick and stayed in the motor home 3 days. Didn't help to hear the sound of high winding out boards that one morning though. Thanks to all of you that came and checked on me. Especially Daryl going to town and getting me a thermometer.

This year there will be ISSUES, butt we'll all pull together as a group and over come them.
As this is, what a family does.

As for camping, all I need is somewhat flat spot and receptacle to recharge my battery's. Everything else is icing on the top!

aaronmt

so...were the dates every confirmed? We would like to make it..have the weekend of the 14th off (friday, saturday, sunday, and monday). Thinking of maybe making an appearance :razz

Rachelle (the one and only)

Last edited:

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
so...were the dates every confirmed? We would like to make it..have the weekend of the 14th off (friday, saturday, sunday, and monday). Thinking of maybe making an appearance :razz
Then I can do fly-by's on your a$$ buddy boy! Then you can see how it feels! Bwahahahahaha!!!! Victory will be mine!

Brian :LMAO: