Western Allison Rally 2010 - The Final Voting Round.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Man I wouldn't want to be Gene right about now...

The criteria for this group (what everybody has either wanted, or complained about not having in the past) are:

-nearby, land-based fuel
-motel (rooms) AND campsites
-a DOCK
-decent launch ramp
- a grocery store in range, ie. not 30 miles away
-Grass...oops I mean LAWN
-BBQ facilities
-....water....

Add to this list or take away, whatever you guys want.

R

Redding XB21

Gary Called:rolling eyes

The thing w/Shasta, it can fill up real quick. Our first year here the lake was at the level about where it is now, in the spring, we were tying our houseboats to the trees on shore. Full pool! We'll just have to pray for rain, "they" were talking about an Elniddo winter but?

I've also been looking at other sites in the Delta area. Any Ideas other than B&W? Tower park is prety spendy and I haven't heard back from them. Like the Adamm-ril said, we would like a spot where we can be together yada yada yada.

Oh yea, thanks Gary

propmanjay

We can all be whiners and piss and moan about what we do or don't have. Or we can enjoy each others company and be glad for the chance to get together. The bigger the group get's the harder it will be to please everybody if not impossible. I say let's suck it up and enjoy what we have because all of us our very lucky to have what we have. It would sure be nice if Steal park was still in the runnig. I say this because it once had it all.

J

John Richied

We can all be whiners and piss and moan about what we do or don't have. Or we can enjoy each others company and be glad for the chance to get together. The bigger the group get's the harder it will be to please everybody if not impossible. I say let's suck it up and enjoy what we have because all of us our very lucky to have what we have.
Said well and well said Jay. :cool

I just wish May would get here

R

Redding XB21

John, you're about the only one of us that loads his tools first:at the bar. One thing, it's always fun watching you work your magic with your K-mart tools. Oh yea, Harbor freight vice grips.

Wherever, we'll have a great time.:wink

GFinch

I rather just piss and moan about what could have been and Gene should have done!

Tools, don't leave home without them.

MAY?... The rallys in MAY?

R

Redding XB21

Gary told me some very impressive torque # at only 1500 RPM, but, the problem is getting it to turn over 1500:big grin poor Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
J

John Richied

I found a picture of Gary's engine...
:very happy :very happy :very happy

propmanjay

I don't think they will fly that far and besides as they are going forward Gary will block them from hitting me.

GFinch

Jay your going to have to do a lot better to get to the top of the list.

I'll just say it would be a pleasure to push any one here with my rope!