Would you be interested if I .......

Allyfishing

.....invited a prostaff rep from Lowrance to give us a demonstration or seminar on sonar and what Lowrance has to offer in the world of electronics???

Last year I invited Kevin Bennet from Lithium Pro's to talk about his Lithium batteries and there was limited interest (which I figured because there are only a select few of us that are die hard fisherman). Nevertheless, it proved to be interesting and gave a few of us an insight on the new Lithium technology.

Anyway, I have a Prostaff Lowrance rep that is willing to attend and talk about Lowrance products. I need some feedback on this.

Also, we all know or have heard of Grant Goldbeck who is running a Bassport Pro in the 2014 BASS Elite Series this season. He will be finishing an Elite tourny on Chick the weekend we start our rally and I was hoping to get him to come over and spend some time with us before he heads out.

Thoughts???

Last edited:

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Craig, I think both would be great. Lowrance has products the average guy can afford were the lithium batteries were priced way out of reach for the average guy that likes to go play. I have not kept up on all the new features and technology available and would definitely enjoy a class on it.

I am sure a lot of us would like to meet Grant.

skewby

bring em on craig. one day i might actually put a rod in the boat and have a use for one of them lil tv screens

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Skewby, you can always drop a line over the side of the boat whilst sipping on a cold one.

skewby

thats my problem. i can cast with one hand but when i get a bite i hate puttinf my beer down. i need i auto reel combo so i can fish wit one hand

Alli-drenaline Rush

Would like to see a Lowrance rep as long as he talks tech - how to maximize use of features on your Lowrance products. Don't need a salesman.

Allyfishing

I spoke to the Lowrance Prostaff rep and he was looking forward to coming but will not be compensated by Lowrance. He lives in Nashville and does not want to make a round trip in a day which I can't blame him.

I will need to find him accommodations and of course we can feed him there's no shortage of food so I will let you all know how this works out. Not sure of the day either.

I have to get an itinerary together yet and see what will work.

Apparently his staffer that was going to come with him was a long time Ally owner and knew Darris well. He was looking forward to seeing all our boats!!

Allyfishing

I talked to Grant last night. He is coming to the rally.
Yes he is Ben. Mrs. Allison indicated to me she will have him around for at least two days and wants to know what we want him to do?? I told her we just want him to hang with us and have some fun and talk about the Elite tour and what it's like.

Anything else let me know or let him know and we'll see to it that he is told.
Thanks