wtt trailer

mtolley

want to trade a black tandem axle boatmate in good shape for a black, white or red single axle trailer to fit xb2002. mine fits a 2002 as well. mike t

RedAllison

Boatmate's trailers built for XB2003s AND XB2002s are the same and safely fit either hull.

:beer:
RA

Allison

Tolley's, trailer is as nice as new somebody wanting a tandem you're actually gonna steal on this one, an anybody knows they increase the value of your rig..........

mtolley

trailer mfg in 3/95. one tire needs replacing asap as it has seperated(im willing to buy this one) the other three will last awhile but will need replacing also. all in all it is in good shape to be almost 13 years old. waiting on pics from those who pm'd me. mtolley@sc.rr.com

Speedman

why do you want to switch? my single axle boatmate was rusting bad, look at pictures under the restoration. for under 1k I turned it from black to white and it looks new

mtolley

a tandem axle trailer is a real pain in the butt to manuver into my garage because the garage is 90* from the driveway. i currently have my xtb21 in the garage on a single axle trailer that i moved in by hand very easily. soon hopefully i will be reversing places with my boats, the xtb going to my shop(5 miles from my house) and the xb02 coming home. theres not enough room in my shop for both boats and me earning a living, ones got to be at home and im trying to make things easier on myself when i decide to go out and play. mt

mtolley

would have to have a trailer before i could sell this one. thats why i want to trade for a single axle.. mike t

pickwickangler

I cant believe somebody hasn't jumped on this deal. I would have traded for this a couple of months ago but I converted my single to a tandem $$$.