wtt trailer

BULLY

Banned
Mike I got the trailer home , it will need some work on the back x-member, I will have to have this fixed before a trade, yours is in better shape, and this one is 3 years newer. will keep ya posted on progress if you will still be interested

Thx
Jase

mtolley

yeah ill be interested. shoot me some pics of the damage and overall condition of the trailer. mike t

bigtis

I see you put that 260drag on a real boat this time JASE.:cool Just pickin man that bullet was a beauty. sure would like to ride along side you sometime. take it easy, and let me know what that Ally runs.

Chiz

Maybe a stupid question, but.. will a xs2003 fit on this trailer? I have a single axle boatmate in good condition that is a 94 model....

mtolley

its my understanding that that grand sport and xb2003 share the same bottom, and ive already been told that the xb2002 and xb2003 trailers are interchangeble so i would think it would work as well. got some pics of yours? mt

str260ss

Are you still looking, I have a red "cherry" hustler single axle allison trailer that my xb2002 is on that i'd be willing to trade.
Where are you located? I'm in lafayette louisiana...

allisonriverrat

hey check out my rig on in the tow and rigs section. will a 2001 swap out with 2002.? or with few mods? i am in spring hill tn. if so send me a pm if interested.

mtolley

yes still looking. i have replaced the tires on mine as well as rebuilt all the hubs with new parts. send pics of the hustler to mtolley@sc.rr.com im in florence,sc the xr2001 trailer wont fit my boat with modifying the bunks/brackets. and without the trailer being of the "drop" type, a xb2002 sits real high up. i tried that earlier in the year and it was a no go. thanks! mike tolley

mtolley

i got the email. not sure if the xtb and xb's are interchangeble though. it sure was a pain in my *** to take two tires off to put the boat in the garage yesterday. mt