wtt trailer

mtolley

im still recieving pics , info etc from folks wanting to trade, i havent made a decision on any particular one yet, but as everyone knows, folks have to make what they think is the best decision and go from there. noones been counted out yet. thanks for the patience and thanks for the kind words Jeff! hows your boat coming along? still would like to see some pics of the old girl. mike t

hotdog87

I have my XTB trailer ready to get painted in the next couple of weeks,and going to have new carpet put in my boat as soon as the trailer gets painted.
I`m still working on that other deal that I called you about. Trying to scrape up the rest of the money. But its coming together!!!

mtolley

The search is over! have gotten what i was looking for and it was real close to home(75 miles). thanks to Brian Hardin of Quality Marine in Leesville,SC. white single axle,matching spare w/stainless fenders. thanks to all! mike t

msharp

thanks for the reply. after i posted i seen where you had traded it but didnt know to remove the post !!!! thanks again . marry christmas and happy new year !!!!!!!